505 Games partners with Starbreeze to release their new game Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
505 Games and Starbreeze have announced their new partnership to publish their new cinematic adventure Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons.
Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a cinematic adventure telling the story of two brothers who are searching for the 'Water Of Life' in order to cure their ailing father. It is being developed by Starbreeze in collaboration with filmmaker Josef Fares.
Fares said, "When I first visualised Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons I knew I wanted to combine the deep, engrossing storyline of a film with the physical experience of a video game, allowing players to emotionally connect with the characters as they trek across sweeping, interactive environments such as peaceful vistas, foreboding forests and dangerous mountainsides. I chose to partner with Starbreeze and 505 Games to make my vision a reality and am confident that together we are creating an amazing and unique experience for gamers."
The game is planned for release on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC some time in the spring of 2013.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year