505 Games partners with Starbreeze to release their new game Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
505 Games and Starbreeze have announced their new partnership to publish their new cinematic adventure Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons.
Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a cinematic adventure telling the story of two brothers who are searching for the 'Water Of Life' in order to cure their ailing father. It is being developed by Starbreeze in collaboration with filmmaker Josef Fares.
Fares said, "When I first visualised Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons I knew I wanted to combine the deep, engrossing storyline of a film with the physical experience of a video game, allowing players to emotionally connect with the characters as they trek across sweeping, interactive environments such as peaceful vistas, foreboding forests and dangerous mountainsides. I chose to partner with Starbreeze and 505 Games to make my vision a reality and am confident that together we are creating an amazing and unique experience for gamers."
The game is planned for release on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC some time in the spring of 2013.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold