505 Games partners with Starbreeze to release their new game Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
505 Games and Starbreeze have announced their new partnership to publish their new cinematic adventure Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons.
Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a cinematic adventure telling the story of two brothers who are searching for the 'Water Of Life' in order to cure their ailing father. It is being developed by Starbreeze in collaboration with filmmaker Josef Fares.
Fares said, "When I first visualised Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons I knew I wanted to combine the deep, engrossing storyline of a film with the physical experience of a video game, allowing players to emotionally connect with the characters as they trek across sweeping, interactive environments such as peaceful vistas, foreboding forests and dangerous mountainsides. I chose to partner with Starbreeze and 505 Games to make my vision a reality and am confident that together we are creating an amazing and unique experience for gamers."
The game is planned for release on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC some time in the spring of 2013.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider