505 Games partners with Starbreeze to release their new game Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
505 Games and Starbreeze have announced their new partnership to publish their new cinematic adventure Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons.
Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a cinematic adventure telling the story of two brothers who are searching for the 'Water Of Life' in order to cure their ailing father. It is being developed by Starbreeze in collaboration with filmmaker Josef Fares.
Fares said, "When I first visualised Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons I knew I wanted to combine the deep, engrossing storyline of a film with the physical experience of a video game, allowing players to emotionally connect with the characters as they trek across sweeping, interactive environments such as peaceful vistas, foreboding forests and dangerous mountainsides. I chose to partner with Starbreeze and 505 Games to make my vision a reality and am confident that together we are creating an amazing and unique experience for gamers."
The game is planned for release on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC some time in the spring of 2013.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3