505 Games partners with Starbreeze to release their new game Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons
505 Games and Starbreeze have announced their new partnership to publish their new cinematic adventure Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons.
Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a cinematic adventure telling the story of two brothers who are searching for the 'Water Of Life' in order to cure their ailing father. It is being developed by Starbreeze in collaboration with filmmaker Josef Fares.
Fares said, "When I first visualised Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons I knew I wanted to combine the deep, engrossing storyline of a film with the physical experience of a video game, allowing players to emotionally connect with the characters as they trek across sweeping, interactive environments such as peaceful vistas, foreboding forests and dangerous mountainsides. I chose to partner with Starbreeze and 505 Games to make my vision a reality and am confident that together we are creating an amazing and unique experience for gamers."
The game is planned for release on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC some time in the spring of 2013.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer