Rumour: Spark Unlimited to helm a new Onimusha
It appears that Capcom may be placing an amazing amount of faith in Spark Unlimited to revive some of their franchises.
As well as working on Lost Planet 3 it appears that Spark Unlimited may be charged with reviving the PS2 hit series Onimusha.
The rumours have originated from UK mag PSM3 and are yet to be confirmed by Capcom but should they be true this will be the third game that the studio will be co-developing with Japanese studios alongside Lost Planet 3 and the Kenji Inafune-helmed Yaibi: Ninja Gaiden Z.
Onimusha fans may feel right to be worried as Spark Unlimited's last two releases Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty bombed terribly.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year