Rumour: Spark Unlimited to helm a new Onimusha
It appears that Capcom may be placing an amazing amount of faith in Spark Unlimited to revive some of their franchises.
As well as working on Lost Planet 3 it appears that Spark Unlimited may be charged with reviving the PS2 hit series Onimusha.
The rumours have originated from UK mag PSM3 and are yet to be confirmed by Capcom but should they be true this will be the third game that the studio will be co-developing with Japanese studios alongside Lost Planet 3 and the Kenji Inafune-helmed Yaibi: Ninja Gaiden Z.
Onimusha fans may feel right to be worried as Spark Unlimited's last two releases Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty bombed terribly.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer