Rumour: Spark Unlimited to helm a new Onimusha
It appears that Capcom may be placing an amazing amount of faith in Spark Unlimited to revive some of their franchises.
As well as working on Lost Planet 3 it appears that Spark Unlimited may be charged with reviving the PS2 hit series Onimusha.
The rumours have originated from UK mag PSM3 and are yet to be confirmed by Capcom but should they be true this will be the third game that the studio will be co-developing with Japanese studios alongside Lost Planet 3 and the Kenji Inafune-helmed Yaibi: Ninja Gaiden Z.
Onimusha fans may feel right to be worried as Spark Unlimited's last two releases Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty bombed terribly.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One