Introversion launches an alpha of their new game Prison Architect
Introversion Software has announced the launch of an alpha test phase for their brand new title Prison Architect.
The latest game from the Uplink and Darwinia developers, Prison Architect draws its influences heavily from managements sims like Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital giving players the chance to create and operate their very own correctional facility.
Taking a lead from Kickstarter, Introversion are offering instant access to the alpha build of the game if you pre-purchase it and for additional payments they are also offering bundles that include all four of their previous titles, Uplink, DEFCOM, Darwinia and Multiwinia, the chance to have your name and even your mugshot immortalised in the game and even your very own in-game scenario.
Prison Architect is in development for PC and Mac and instant access to the alpha build and guaranteed final version of the game when it releases are available from the Introversion website with packages starting at 30 USD.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light