Introversion launches an alpha of their new game Prison Architect
Introversion Software has announced the launch of an alpha test phase for their brand new title Prison Architect.
The latest game from the Uplink and Darwinia developers, Prison Architect draws its influences heavily from managements sims like Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital giving players the chance to create and operate their very own correctional facility.
Taking a lead from Kickstarter, Introversion are offering instant access to the alpha build of the game if you pre-purchase it and for additional payments they are also offering bundles that include all four of their previous titles, Uplink, DEFCOM, Darwinia and Multiwinia, the chance to have your name and even your mugshot immortalised in the game and even your very own in-game scenario.
Prison Architect is in development for PC and Mac and instant access to the alpha build and guaranteed final version of the game when it releases are available from the Introversion website with packages starting at 30 USD.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer