Silent Hill: Book Of Memories demo arrives on PSN today
The release date for Silent Hill's first proper appearance on the PS Vita has been on a continuous slide this year but today brings a more positive step in the form of the arrival of a demo.
So far all Vita users have been treated to is the ability to download the original Silent Hill as a PS One title but now series fans will be able to get a taste of Silent Hill: Book Of Memories through the new demo available on PSN.
The demo is entirely single player and features the first two zones from the game as well as the ominously-named Fire Boss with players getting the chance to experience the action from the perspective of two different playable characters.
The Silent Hill series has been making a slow recovery from the utter broken low of Silent Hill: Homecoming with Shattered Memories on the Wii and PSP and this year's enjoyable Silent Hill: Downpour all receiving warm receptions.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3