Silent Hill: Book Of Memories demo arrives on PSN today
The release date for Silent Hill's first proper appearance on the PS Vita has been on a continuous slide this year but today brings a more positive step in the form of the arrival of a demo.
So far all Vita users have been treated to is the ability to download the original Silent Hill as a PS One title but now series fans will be able to get a taste of Silent Hill: Book Of Memories through the new demo available on PSN.
The demo is entirely single player and features the first two zones from the game as well as the ominously-named Fire Boss with players getting the chance to experience the action from the perspective of two different playable characters.
The Silent Hill series has been making a slow recovery from the utter broken low of Silent Hill: Homecoming with Shattered Memories on the Wii and PSP and this year's enjoyable Silent Hill: Downpour all receiving warm receptions.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer