X-COM: Enemy Unknown demo now available on Steam
2K Games has launched a PC demo on Steam of the Firaxis-developed X-COM strategy reboot due out next month.
The demo guides players through the new game mechanics in the first two tutorial levels of the single player mode of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
This includes the most important aspects of the game like soldier training and alien artefact research as well as all the new tactical aspects of the combat.
X-COM: Enemy Unknown will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from October the 9th. 2K Games also promises that console versions of the demo will be available really soon.
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online