X-COM: Enemy Unknown demo now available on Steam
2K Games has launched a PC demo on Steam of the Firaxis-developed X-COM strategy reboot due out next month.
The demo guides players through the new game mechanics in the first two tutorial levels of the single player mode of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
This includes the most important aspects of the game like soldier training and alien artefact research as well as all the new tactical aspects of the combat.
X-COM: Enemy Unknown will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from October the 9th. 2K Games also promises that console versions of the demo will be available really soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year