X-COM: Enemy Unknown demo now available on Steam
2K Games has launched a PC demo on Steam of the Firaxis-developed X-COM strategy reboot due out next month.
The demo guides players through the new game mechanics in the first two tutorial levels of the single player mode of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
This includes the most important aspects of the game like soldier training and alien artefact research as well as all the new tactical aspects of the combat.
X-COM: Enemy Unknown will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from October the 9th. 2K Games also promises that console versions of the demo will be available really soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent