X-COM: Enemy Unknown demo now available on Steam
2K Games has launched a PC demo on Steam of the Firaxis-developed X-COM strategy reboot due out next month.
The demo guides players through the new game mechanics in the first two tutorial levels of the single player mode of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
This includes the most important aspects of the game like soldier training and alien artefact research as well as all the new tactical aspects of the combat.
X-COM: Enemy Unknown will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from October the 9th. 2K Games also promises that console versions of the demo will be available really soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon