X-COM: Enemy Unknown demo now available on Steam
2K Games has launched a PC demo on Steam of the Firaxis-developed X-COM strategy reboot due out next month.
The demo guides players through the new game mechanics in the first two tutorial levels of the single player mode of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
This includes the most important aspects of the game like soldier training and alien artefact research as well as all the new tactical aspects of the combat.
X-COM: Enemy Unknown will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from October the 9th. 2K Games also promises that console versions of the demo will be available really soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title