New World Of Warcraft expansion Mists Of Pandaria arrives today
Blizzard has come good on their promise to release two out of a selection their of their eagerly awaited titles with the release of Mists Of Pandaria following on from the launch of Diablo III at the beginning of the summer.
The Mists Of Pandaria adds a completely new region to World Of Warcraft along with its mystical race of Pandas. It also finally introduces the Monk class to the popular MMORPG.
Happy WOW fans will be able to start from scratch with the new race and class as well as enjoying the newly raised level cap of 90 while exploring the misty mountain tops of Pandaria.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said, "Mists of Pandaria takes players back to the roots of World of Warcraft - exploration, discovery, and the epic conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. It also contains the widest variety of content that weve ever added in an expansion, and we're excited to be able to share it with players around the world this week in our first truly global launch."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light