New World Of Warcraft expansion Mists Of Pandaria arrives today
Blizzard has come good on their promise to release two out of a selection their of their eagerly awaited titles with the release of Mists Of Pandaria following on from the launch of Diablo III at the beginning of the summer.
The Mists Of Pandaria adds a completely new region to World Of Warcraft along with its mystical race of Pandas. It also finally introduces the Monk class to the popular MMORPG.
Happy WOW fans will be able to start from scratch with the new race and class as well as enjoying the newly raised level cap of 90 while exploring the misty mountain tops of Pandaria.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said, "Mists of Pandaria takes players back to the roots of World of Warcraft - exploration, discovery, and the epic conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. It also contains the widest variety of content that weve ever added in an expansion, and we're excited to be able to share it with players around the world this week in our first truly global launch."
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014