New World Of Warcraft expansion Mists Of Pandaria arrives today
Blizzard has come good on their promise to release two out of a selection their of their eagerly awaited titles with the release of Mists Of Pandaria following on from the launch of Diablo III at the beginning of the summer.
The Mists Of Pandaria adds a completely new region to World Of Warcraft along with its mystical race of Pandas. It also finally introduces the Monk class to the popular MMORPG.
Happy WOW fans will be able to start from scratch with the new race and class as well as enjoying the newly raised level cap of 90 while exploring the misty mountain tops of Pandaria.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said, "Mists of Pandaria takes players back to the roots of World of Warcraft - exploration, discovery, and the epic conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. It also contains the widest variety of content that weve ever added in an expansion, and we're excited to be able to share it with players around the world this week in our first truly global launch."
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference