New World Of Warcraft expansion Mists Of Pandaria arrives today
Blizzard has come good on their promise to release two out of a selection their of their eagerly awaited titles with the release of Mists Of Pandaria following on from the launch of Diablo III at the beginning of the summer.
The Mists Of Pandaria adds a completely new region to World Of Warcraft along with its mystical race of Pandas. It also finally introduces the Monk class to the popular MMORPG.
Happy WOW fans will be able to start from scratch with the new race and class as well as enjoying the newly raised level cap of 90 while exploring the misty mountain tops of Pandaria.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said, "Mists of Pandaria takes players back to the roots of World of Warcraft - exploration, discovery, and the epic conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. It also contains the widest variety of content that weve ever added in an expansion, and we're excited to be able to share it with players around the world this week in our first truly global launch."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though