New World Of Warcraft expansion Mists Of Pandaria arrives today
Blizzard has come good on their promise to release two out of a selection their of their eagerly awaited titles with the release of Mists Of Pandaria following on from the launch of Diablo III at the beginning of the summer.
The Mists Of Pandaria adds a completely new region to World Of Warcraft along with its mystical race of Pandas. It also finally introduces the Monk class to the popular MMORPG.
Happy WOW fans will be able to start from scratch with the new race and class as well as enjoying the newly raised level cap of 90 while exploring the misty mountain tops of Pandaria.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said, "Mists of Pandaria takes players back to the roots of World of Warcraft - exploration, discovery, and the epic conflict between the Alliance and the Horde. It also contains the widest variety of content that weve ever added in an expansion, and we're excited to be able to share it with players around the world this week in our first truly global launch."
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015