Six more videos detail more improvements for Football Manager 2013
SEGA and Sports Interactive have launched six more videos detailing yet more of the new features coming with Football Manager 2013.
Sports Interactive have brought in 900 improvements and the new videos give a closer look at some of the more major updates.
The first of the next set of videos has SI boss Miles Jacobson explains some of the new staff roles which have been added. The second details how they've revamped the training aspects of the game. They explain in the third explains how they've managed to include the new rule changes in all of the 51 leagues included in Football Manager 2013.
Four explains the streamlining of the player comparison and including the inclusion of a new staff comparison feature. The final two videos are about the tranfer system. The penultimate one details the changes made to loans and scouting and the and the last one explains the new transfer deadline day features including the new media circus.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny