Six more videos detail more improvements for Football Manager 2013
SEGA and Sports Interactive have launched six more videos detailing yet more of the new features coming with Football Manager 2013.
Sports Interactive have brought in 900 improvements and the new videos give a closer look at some of the more major updates.
The first of the next set of videos has SI boss Miles Jacobson explains some of the new staff roles which have been added. The second details how they've revamped the training aspects of the game. They explain in the third explains how they've managed to include the new rule changes in all of the 51 leagues included in Football Manager 2013.
Four explains the streamlining of the player comparison and including the inclusion of a new staff comparison feature. The final two videos are about the tranfer system. The penultimate one details the changes made to loans and scouting and the and the last one explains the new transfer deadline day features including the new media circus.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all