Six more videos detail more improvements for Football Manager 2013
SEGA and Sports Interactive have launched six more videos detailing yet more of the new features coming with Football Manager 2013.
Sports Interactive have brought in 900 improvements and the new videos give a closer look at some of the more major updates.
The first of the next set of videos has SI boss Miles Jacobson explains some of the new staff roles which have been added. The second details how they've revamped the training aspects of the game. They explain in the third explains how they've managed to include the new rule changes in all of the 51 leagues included in Football Manager 2013.
Four explains the streamlining of the player comparison and including the inclusion of a new staff comparison feature. The final two videos are about the tranfer system. The penultimate one details the changes made to loans and scouting and the and the last one explains the new transfer deadline day features including the new media circus.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto