Six more videos detail more improvements for Football Manager 2013
SEGA and Sports Interactive have launched six more videos detailing yet more of the new features coming with Football Manager 2013.
Sports Interactive have brought in 900 improvements and the new videos give a closer look at some of the more major updates.
The first of the next set of videos has SI boss Miles Jacobson explains some of the new staff roles which have been added. The second details how they've revamped the training aspects of the game. They explain in the third explains how they've managed to include the new rule changes in all of the 51 leagues included in Football Manager 2013.
Four explains the streamlining of the player comparison and including the inclusion of a new staff comparison feature. The final two videos are about the tranfer system. The penultimate one details the changes made to loans and scouting and the and the last one explains the new transfer deadline day features including the new media circus.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3