Six more videos detail more improvements for Football Manager 2013
SEGA and Sports Interactive have launched six more videos detailing yet more of the new features coming with Football Manager 2013.
Sports Interactive have brought in 900 improvements and the new videos give a closer look at some of the more major updates.
The first of the next set of videos has SI boss Miles Jacobson explains some of the new staff roles which have been added. The second details how they've revamped the training aspects of the game. They explain in the third explains how they've managed to include the new rule changes in all of the 51 leagues included in Football Manager 2013.
Four explains the streamlining of the player comparison and including the inclusion of a new staff comparison feature. The final two videos are about the tranfer system. The penultimate one details the changes made to loans and scouting and the and the last one explains the new transfer deadline day features including the new media circus.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer