Revolution planning to do Beneath A Steel Sky 2
Revolution Software has been spurred on to resurrect more of their successful adventure series after their very popular Kickstarter campaign to do a new Broken Sword game.
After they complete work on Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Charles Cecil's studio will start work on Beneath A Steel Sky 2.
"We're delighted by the recent level of interest in a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky and are currently discussing design ideas for this project which we plan to go into development following the release of Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse," said Revolution co-founder Tony Warner. "We're deeply touched that our Steel Sky fans are as enthusiastic today as they were when the original game released in 1994."
Beneath A Steel Sky 2 will appear on iOS, Android, PC, Linux and OS X and Revolution are pondering the possibility of a console release as well.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto