Revolution planning to do Beneath A Steel Sky 2
Revolution Software has been spurred on to resurrect more of their successful adventure series after their very popular Kickstarter campaign to do a new Broken Sword game.
After they complete work on Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Charles Cecil's studio will start work on Beneath A Steel Sky 2.
"We're delighted by the recent level of interest in a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky and are currently discussing design ideas for this project which we plan to go into development following the release of Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse," said Revolution co-founder Tony Warner. "We're deeply touched that our Steel Sky fans are as enthusiastic today as they were when the original game released in 1994."
Beneath A Steel Sky 2 will appear on iOS, Android, PC, Linux and OS X and Revolution are pondering the possibility of a console release as well.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One