Revolution planning to do Beneath A Steel Sky 2
Revolution Software has been spurred on to resurrect more of their successful adventure series after their very popular Kickstarter campaign to do a new Broken Sword game.
After they complete work on Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Charles Cecil's studio will start work on Beneath A Steel Sky 2.
"We're delighted by the recent level of interest in a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky and are currently discussing design ideas for this project which we plan to go into development following the release of Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse," said Revolution co-founder Tony Warner. "We're deeply touched that our Steel Sky fans are as enthusiastic today as they were when the original game released in 1994."
Beneath A Steel Sky 2 will appear on iOS, Android, PC, Linux and OS X and Revolution are pondering the possibility of a console release as well.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014