Revolution planning to do Beneath A Steel Sky 2
Revolution Software has been spurred on to resurrect more of their successful adventure series after their very popular Kickstarter campaign to do a new Broken Sword game.
After they complete work on Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Charles Cecil's studio will start work on Beneath A Steel Sky 2.
"We're delighted by the recent level of interest in a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky and are currently discussing design ideas for this project which we plan to go into development following the release of Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse," said Revolution co-founder Tony Warner. "We're deeply touched that our Steel Sky fans are as enthusiastic today as they were when the original game released in 1994."
Beneath A Steel Sky 2 will appear on iOS, Android, PC, Linux and OS X and Revolution are pondering the possibility of a console release as well.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title