Revolution planning to do Beneath A Steel Sky 2
Revolution Software has been spurred on to resurrect more of their successful adventure series after their very popular Kickstarter campaign to do a new Broken Sword game.
After they complete work on Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Charles Cecil's studio will start work on Beneath A Steel Sky 2.
"We're delighted by the recent level of interest in a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky and are currently discussing design ideas for this project which we plan to go into development following the release of Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse," said Revolution co-founder Tony Warner. "We're deeply touched that our Steel Sky fans are as enthusiastic today as they were when the original game released in 1994."
Beneath A Steel Sky 2 will appear on iOS, Android, PC, Linux and OS X and Revolution are pondering the possibility of a console release as well.
Thanks Develop Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes