Funcom appoints a new director for The Secret World
Funcom has taken new steps to help revitalise their new MMO The Secret World after it suffered a poor launch.
The Secret World had only sold around 200,000 copies in the two months after its launch and has received a fairly lukewarm reception from critics scoring 73 on Metacritic from a sample of 53 reviews.
As part of their plans to save The Secret World, Funcom has appointed Joel Bylos who has formerly worked on Age Of Conan as lead designer, as director for their new MMO to work alongside the game's creative director Ragnar Tornquist.
There is a very good chance that Funcom will turn around The Secret World as Age Of Conan suffered a similarly poor launch and is now seeing some success as a free-to-play MMO.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014