Medal Of Honor Warfighter beta coming early next month
EA has announced that they will begin open beta testing on Medal Of Honor Warfighter early in October exclusively on Xbox 360.
As part of the beta Danger Close will be offering up the new Hotspot multiplayer mode which takes its lead from real life special operations. It uses the new Fireteam system as players team up in pairs to protect randomly selected locations on the new Sarajevo Stadium map.
Beta gamers will be able to play as any of the 12 different Tier 1 units from around the world including the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group, British SAS, German KSK, Korean UDT and US Navy SEALS.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is set to launch on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 26th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto