Medal Of Honor Warfighter beta coming early next month
EA has announced that they will begin open beta testing on Medal Of Honor Warfighter early in October exclusively on Xbox 360.
As part of the beta Danger Close will be offering up the new Hotspot multiplayer mode which takes its lead from real life special operations. It uses the new Fireteam system as players team up in pairs to protect randomly selected locations on the new Sarajevo Stadium map.
Beta gamers will be able to play as any of the 12 different Tier 1 units from around the world including the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group, British SAS, German KSK, Korean UDT and US Navy SEALS.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is set to launch on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 26th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015