Medal Of Honor Warfighter beta coming early next month
EA has announced that they will begin open beta testing on Medal Of Honor Warfighter early in October exclusively on Xbox 360.
As part of the beta Danger Close will be offering up the new Hotspot multiplayer mode which takes its lead from real life special operations. It uses the new Fireteam system as players team up in pairs to protect randomly selected locations on the new Sarajevo Stadium map.
Beta gamers will be able to play as any of the 12 different Tier 1 units from around the world including the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group, British SAS, German KSK, Korean UDT and US Navy SEALS.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is set to launch on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 26th.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week