Medal Of Honor Warfighter beta coming early next month
EA has announced that they will begin open beta testing on Medal Of Honor Warfighter early in October exclusively on Xbox 360.
As part of the beta Danger Close will be offering up the new Hotspot multiplayer mode which takes its lead from real life special operations. It uses the new Fireteam system as players team up in pairs to protect randomly selected locations on the new Sarajevo Stadium map.
Beta gamers will be able to play as any of the 12 different Tier 1 units from around the world including the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group, British SAS, German KSK, Korean UDT and US Navy SEALS.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is set to launch on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 26th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer