Medal Of Honor Warfighter beta coming early next month
EA has announced that they will begin open beta testing on Medal Of Honor Warfighter early in October exclusively on Xbox 360.
As part of the beta Danger Close will be offering up the new Hotspot multiplayer mode which takes its lead from real life special operations. It uses the new Fireteam system as players team up in pairs to protect randomly selected locations on the new Sarajevo Stadium map.
Beta gamers will be able to play as any of the 12 different Tier 1 units from around the world including the Russian Spetsnaz Alfa Group, British SAS, German KSK, Korean UDT and US Navy SEALS.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter is set to launch on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 26th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side