F1 2012 storms to the grid today
The latest game in the Codemasters' gifted Formula One franchise arrives in stores from today offering the most accessible experience yet.
In the last year Codemasters' Birmingham have been working on a lot of new features to make the game easier to get into for those that aren't so familiar. These centre around their own version of F1's Young Driver Test which features a series of tests and videos aimed at teaching players how to handle their virtual F1 car at speeds of over 200mph.
F1 2012 also features a whole range of visual and physics improvements making this the most authentic Formula One experience yet across a range of weather conditions and even at night at the season's only night race in Singapore. It also includes this year's new race at the Circuit of the Americas near Austin, Texas and the return of the German Grand Prix to Hockeheim.
F1 2012 hits Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC at retail and on Steam from today.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update