F1 2012 storms to the grid today
The latest game in the Codemasters' gifted Formula One franchise arrives in stores from today offering the most accessible experience yet.
In the last year Codemasters' Birmingham have been working on a lot of new features to make the game easier to get into for those that aren't so familiar. These centre around their own version of F1's Young Driver Test which features a series of tests and videos aimed at teaching players how to handle their virtual F1 car at speeds of over 200mph.
F1 2012 also features a whole range of visual and physics improvements making this the most authentic Formula One experience yet across a range of weather conditions and even at night at the season's only night race in Singapore. It also includes this year's new race at the Circuit of the Americas near Austin, Texas and the return of the German Grand Prix to Hockeheim.
F1 2012 hits Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC at retail and on Steam from today.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year