F1 2012 storms to the grid today
The latest game in the Codemasters' gifted Formula One franchise arrives in stores from today offering the most accessible experience yet.
In the last year Codemasters' Birmingham have been working on a lot of new features to make the game easier to get into for those that aren't so familiar. These centre around their own version of F1's Young Driver Test which features a series of tests and videos aimed at teaching players how to handle their virtual F1 car at speeds of over 200mph.
F1 2012 also features a whole range of visual and physics improvements making this the most authentic Formula One experience yet across a range of weather conditions and even at night at the season's only night race in Singapore. It also includes this year's new race at the Circuit of the Americas near Austin, Texas and the return of the German Grand Prix to Hockeheim.
F1 2012 hits Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC at retail and on Steam from today.
- BioShock hits iPhone and iPad devices today
- Shadow Warrior next-gen release pushed back
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta