F1 2012 storms to the grid today
The latest game in the Codemasters' gifted Formula One franchise arrives in stores from today offering the most accessible experience yet.
In the last year Codemasters' Birmingham have been working on a lot of new features to make the game easier to get into for those that aren't so familiar. These centre around their own version of F1's Young Driver Test which features a series of tests and videos aimed at teaching players how to handle their virtual F1 car at speeds of over 200mph.
F1 2012 also features a whole range of visual and physics improvements making this the most authentic Formula One experience yet across a range of weather conditions and even at night at the season's only night race in Singapore. It also includes this year's new race at the Circuit of the Americas near Austin, Texas and the return of the German Grand Prix to Hockeheim.
F1 2012 hits Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC at retail and on Steam from today.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year