F1 2012 storms to the grid today
The latest game in the Codemasters' gifted Formula One franchise arrives in stores from today offering the most accessible experience yet.
In the last year Codemasters' Birmingham have been working on a lot of new features to make the game easier to get into for those that aren't so familiar. These centre around their own version of F1's Young Driver Test which features a series of tests and videos aimed at teaching players how to handle their virtual F1 car at speeds of over 200mph.
F1 2012 also features a whole range of visual and physics improvements making this the most authentic Formula One experience yet across a range of weather conditions and even at night at the season's only night race in Singapore. It also includes this year's new race at the Circuit of the Americas near Austin, Texas and the return of the German Grand Prix to Hockeheim.
F1 2012 hits Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC at retail and on Steam from today.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free