Tetsuya Mitzuguchi steps back from games development
The well respected Japanese developer, Tetsuya Mitzuguchi has announced that he is stepping back from games development.
Mitzuguchi-san will be stepping down from his role as chief creative officer of Q Entertainment to take up a more ambassadorial role at the Lumines studio.
In his time at Q Entertainment he has created titles like Rez and, more recently the show stopping Child Of Eden as well as classic titles like SEGA Rally Championship and Space Channel 5.
Studio director, Nobuhiku Shimizu said, "Right now Mizuguchi does not produce the games. He's now more of a spokesperson. He's not developing stuff right now."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto