Tetsuya Mitzuguchi steps back from games development
The well respected Japanese developer, Tetsuya Mitzuguchi has announced that he is stepping back from games development.
Mitzuguchi-san will be stepping down from his role as chief creative officer of Q Entertainment to take up a more ambassadorial role at the Lumines studio.
In his time at Q Entertainment he has created titles like Rez and, more recently the show stopping Child Of Eden as well as classic titles like SEGA Rally Championship and Space Channel 5.
Studio director, Nobuhiku Shimizu said, "Right now Mizuguchi does not produce the games. He's now more of a spokesperson. He's not developing stuff right now."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access