Tetsuya Mitzuguchi steps back from games development
The well respected Japanese developer, Tetsuya Mitzuguchi has announced that he is stepping back from games development.
Mitzuguchi-san will be stepping down from his role as chief creative officer of Q Entertainment to take up a more ambassadorial role at the Lumines studio.
In his time at Q Entertainment he has created titles like Rez and, more recently the show stopping Child Of Eden as well as classic titles like SEGA Rally Championship and Space Channel 5.
Studio director, Nobuhiku Shimizu said, "Right now Mizuguchi does not produce the games. He's now more of a spokesperson. He's not developing stuff right now."
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey