Tetsuya Mitzuguchi steps back from games development
The well respected Japanese developer, Tetsuya Mitzuguchi has announced that he is stepping back from games development.
Mitzuguchi-san will be stepping down from his role as chief creative officer of Q Entertainment to take up a more ambassadorial role at the Lumines studio.
In his time at Q Entertainment he has created titles like Rez and, more recently the show stopping Child Of Eden as well as classic titles like SEGA Rally Championship and Space Channel 5.
Studio director, Nobuhiku Shimizu said, "Right now Mizuguchi does not produce the games. He's now more of a spokesperson. He's not developing stuff right now."
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light