The Last Guardian update: It definitely still exists
The troubled next title from Shadow Of The Colossus developer, Team ICO is still in development despite not appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
The Last Guardian has been plagued by delays and staff departures in the last year or so with the game's creator and Team ICO luminary Fumito Ueda leaving his role at the studio and completing his work on the game on a freelance contract.
Sony had even gone so far to admit that they had revealed the game too early after it failed to appear at E3 due to technical issues. It has also been confirmed that Santa Monica Studios are helping Team ICO to iron out all the technical issues that they are having with the game.
An anonymous Sony developer said at this year's TGS, "I give you my word that it exists. We are working on it. There are lots of pieces of the puzzle. It's a matter of getting them to fit together."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side