The Last Guardian update: It definitely still exists
The troubled next title from Shadow Of The Colossus developer, Team ICO is still in development despite not appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
The Last Guardian has been plagued by delays and staff departures in the last year or so with the game's creator and Team ICO luminary Fumito Ueda leaving his role at the studio and completing his work on the game on a freelance contract.
Sony had even gone so far to admit that they had revealed the game too early after it failed to appear at E3 due to technical issues. It has also been confirmed that Santa Monica Studios are helping Team ICO to iron out all the technical issues that they are having with the game.
An anonymous Sony developer said at this year's TGS, "I give you my word that it exists. We are working on it. There are lots of pieces of the puzzle. It's a matter of getting them to fit together."
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2