The Last Guardian update: It definitely still exists
The troubled next title from Shadow Of The Colossus developer, Team ICO is still in development despite not appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
The Last Guardian has been plagued by delays and staff departures in the last year or so with the game's creator and Team ICO luminary Fumito Ueda leaving his role at the studio and completing his work on the game on a freelance contract.
Sony had even gone so far to admit that they had revealed the game too early after it failed to appear at E3 due to technical issues. It has also been confirmed that Santa Monica Studios are helping Team ICO to iron out all the technical issues that they are having with the game.
An anonymous Sony developer said at this year's TGS, "I give you my word that it exists. We are working on it. There are lots of pieces of the puzzle. It's a matter of getting them to fit together."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year