Zone Of The Enders HD Collection coming with a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Konami has revealed a release date for their upcoming Zone Of The Enders HD Collection along with a few more details.
The new collection will include HD remastered versions of both Zone Of The Enders and the European special edition of the sequel Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner.
As a bonus the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will include a demo of Platinum Games' Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which is due out in February.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection is due out on October the 30th.
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way