Zone Of The Enders HD Collection coming with a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Konami has revealed a release date for their upcoming Zone Of The Enders HD Collection along with a few more details.
The new collection will include HD remastered versions of both Zone Of The Enders and the European special edition of the sequel Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner.
As a bonus the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will include a demo of Platinum Games' Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which is due out in February.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection is due out on October the 30th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer