Zone Of The Enders HD Collection coming with a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Konami has revealed a release date for their upcoming Zone Of The Enders HD Collection along with a few more details.
The new collection will include HD remastered versions of both Zone Of The Enders and the European special edition of the sequel Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner.
As a bonus the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will include a demo of Platinum Games' Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which is due out in February.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection is due out on October the 30th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light