Zone Of The Enders HD Collection coming with a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Konami has revealed a release date for their upcoming Zone Of The Enders HD Collection along with a few more details.
The new collection will include HD remastered versions of both Zone Of The Enders and the European special edition of the sequel Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner.
As a bonus the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will include a demo of Platinum Games' Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which is due out in February.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection is due out on October the 30th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3