Zone Of The Enders HD Collection coming with a demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Konami has revealed a release date for their upcoming Zone Of The Enders HD Collection along with a few more details.
The new collection will include HD remastered versions of both Zone Of The Enders and the European special edition of the sequel Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner.
As a bonus the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection will include a demo of Platinum Games' Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which is due out in February.
Zone Of The Enders HD Collection is due out on October the 30th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update