EA merges servers for Star Wars: The Old Republic
EA has revealed that they have merged some of the servers they have running for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The merging of servers has allowed they to close down the quietest servers meaning that there will be more players around to share the experience with.
A move like this helps lay the groundwork for the switch from a subscription model to free-to-play that is due later in the autumn.
EA BioWare stated on the official SWTOR website, "By centralising our player populations on these higher population destination servers, we feel that we can offer our players the best possible Star Wars: The Old Republic experience."
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed