EA merges servers for Star Wars: The Old Republic
EA has revealed that they have merged some of the servers they have running for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The merging of servers has allowed they to close down the quietest servers meaning that there will be more players around to share the experience with.
A move like this helps lay the groundwork for the switch from a subscription model to free-to-play that is due later in the autumn.
EA BioWare stated on the official SWTOR website, "By centralising our player populations on these higher population destination servers, we feel that we can offer our players the best possible Star Wars: The Old Republic experience."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light