Free DLC announced for PES 2013
Konami has announced two bundles of free downloadable content that will be coming for PES 2013.
The first bundle, which will arrive on launch day, will include three new stadia to play in and upgrades and new kits for 37 of the game's licensed clubs. It also adds a new multiplayer widget system for gathering friends together to play online.
The second bundle is due around the middle of October adds even more stadia to the game and updates all the team rosters to reflect all the summer transfer activity.
PES 2013 is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from September the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto