Free DLC announced for PES 2013
Konami has announced two bundles of free downloadable content that will be coming for PES 2013.
The first bundle, which will arrive on launch day, will include three new stadia to play in and upgrades and new kits for 37 of the game's licensed clubs. It also adds a new multiplayer widget system for gathering friends together to play online.
The second bundle is due around the middle of October adds even more stadia to the game and updates all the team rosters to reflect all the summer transfer activity.
PES 2013 is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from September the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer