Free DLC announced for PES 2013
Konami has announced two bundles of free downloadable content that will be coming for PES 2013.
The first bundle, which will arrive on launch day, will include three new stadia to play in and upgrades and new kits for 37 of the game's licensed clubs. It also adds a new multiplayer widget system for gathering friends together to play online.
The second bundle is due around the middle of October adds even more stadia to the game and updates all the team rosters to reflect all the summer transfer activity.
PES 2013 is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from September the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year