Free DLC announced for PES 2013
Konami has announced two bundles of free downloadable content that will be coming for PES 2013.
The first bundle, which will arrive on launch day, will include three new stadia to play in and upgrades and new kits for 37 of the game's licensed clubs. It also adds a new multiplayer widget system for gathering friends together to play online.
The second bundle is due around the middle of October adds even more stadia to the game and updates all the team rosters to reflect all the summer transfer activity.
PES 2013 is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from September the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free