Free DLC announced for PES 2013
Konami has announced two bundles of free downloadable content that will be coming for PES 2013.
The first bundle, which will arrive on launch day, will include three new stadia to play in and upgrades and new kits for 37 of the game's licensed clubs. It also adds a new multiplayer widget system for gathering friends together to play online.
The second bundle is due around the middle of October adds even more stadia to the game and updates all the team rosters to reflect all the summer transfer activity.
PES 2013 is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from September the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer