New Killzone: Mercenary patch goes live today
Sony will release a new patch for Killzone: Mercenary today to address some of the games more frustrating elements.
The main focus of the new patch is to address the connectivity issues that some gamers have been experiencing on the multiplayer. The patch also redistributes the respawn points across the multiplayer maps to provide a fairer balance to the multiplayer matches.
The patch is available from PSN from today so make sure that you have 1190MB free on your PS Vita memory card in order to install it.
If you've not played Killzone: Mercenary you should check out our review for the full lowdown on the PS Vita's first decent FPS.
More detailed information on the patch is available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny