New Killzone: Mercenary patch goes live today
Sony will release a new patch for Killzone: Mercenary today to address some of the games more frustrating elements.
The main focus of the new patch is to address the connectivity issues that some gamers have been experiencing on the multiplayer. The patch also redistributes the respawn points across the multiplayer maps to provide a fairer balance to the multiplayer matches.
The patch is available from PSN from today so make sure that you have 1190MB free on your PS Vita memory card in order to install it.
If you've not played Killzone: Mercenary you should check out our review for the full lowdown on the PS Vita's first decent FPS.
More detailed information on the patch is available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free