New Killzone: Mercenary patch goes live today
Sony will release a new patch for Killzone: Mercenary today to address some of the games more frustrating elements.
The main focus of the new patch is to address the connectivity issues that some gamers have been experiencing on the multiplayer. The patch also redistributes the respawn points across the multiplayer maps to provide a fairer balance to the multiplayer matches.
The patch is available from PSN from today so make sure that you have 1190MB free on your PS Vita memory card in order to install it.
If you've not played Killzone: Mercenary you should check out our review for the full lowdown on the PS Vita's first decent FPS.
More detailed information on the patch is available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May