New Killzone: Mercenary patch goes live today
Sony will release a new patch for Killzone: Mercenary today to address some of the games more frustrating elements.
The main focus of the new patch is to address the connectivity issues that some gamers have been experiencing on the multiplayer. The patch also redistributes the respawn points across the multiplayer maps to provide a fairer balance to the multiplayer matches.
The patch is available from PSN from today so make sure that you have 1190MB free on your PS Vita memory card in order to install it.
If you've not played Killzone: Mercenary you should check out our review for the full lowdown on the PS Vita's first decent FPS.
More detailed information on the patch is available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users