New Killzone: Mercenary patch goes live today
Sony will release a new patch for Killzone: Mercenary today to address some of the games more frustrating elements.
The main focus of the new patch is to address the connectivity issues that some gamers have been experiencing on the multiplayer. The patch also redistributes the respawn points across the multiplayer maps to provide a fairer balance to the multiplayer matches.
The patch is available from PSN from today so make sure that you have 1190MB free on your PS Vita memory card in order to install it.
If you've not played Killzone: Mercenary you should check out our review for the full lowdown on the PS Vita's first decent FPS.
More detailed information on the patch is available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3