Lionhead has something brand new in the pipeline
Lionhead is beginning to shake off the remaining influence of former boss and co-founder Peter Molyneux and is now working on something completely new.
With Fable: The Journey the final title that Molyneux as involved in due for release at the beginning of October Lionhead is keen to show that there is life after their mercurial founder's departure.
The new boss at Lionhead, Gary Carr revealed, "We always have a few teams kicking around, and a few small teams who branch off and do other things. You can't just pour everybody onto one idea that's just not going to [help you] evolve as a studio. So there are a number of things I can't talk about, as you would imagine. But we're a team rolling off a finished title now, and we're rolling onto something new and exciting which I can't tell you about."
What this means for their long running Fable series is unclear but it is hard to imagine that they will be ditching the series any time soon.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power