SEGA releases 6 videos detailing the updates in Football Manager 2013
Sports Interactive has been putting together some video blogs to detail the new updates that they have implemented in Football Manager 2013.
There are six in all and each one details the aspects of one particular update including the new Director Of Football feature for players who aren't that sold on backroom negotiations.
The first video blog details the improvements SI have made to the 3D match engine. The second explains Match Day improvements including live feedback from staff. The third features details of how the network game has been improved.
In the fourth video blog SI explains the enhancements they've made to the leaderboard mechanics. The fifth shows off the new 3D match engine in action and the sixth blog shows off the brand new Director Of Football feature.
Football Manager 2013 is due out on PC and Mac just in time for Christmas.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto