SEGA releases 6 videos detailing the updates in Football Manager 2013
Sports Interactive has been putting together some video blogs to detail the new updates that they have implemented in Football Manager 2013.
There are six in all and each one details the aspects of one particular update including the new Director Of Football feature for players who aren't that sold on backroom negotiations.
The first video blog details the improvements SI have made to the 3D match engine. The second explains Match Day improvements including live feedback from staff. The third features details of how the network game has been improved.
In the fourth video blog SI explains the enhancements they've made to the leaderboard mechanics. The fifth shows off the new 3D match engine in action and the sixth blog shows off the brand new Director Of Football feature.
Football Manager 2013 is due out on PC and Mac just in time for Christmas.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3