SEGA releases 6 videos detailing the updates in Football Manager 2013
Sports Interactive has been putting together some video blogs to detail the new updates that they have implemented in Football Manager 2013.
There are six in all and each one details the aspects of one particular update including the new Director Of Football feature for players who aren't that sold on backroom negotiations.
The first video blog details the improvements SI have made to the 3D match engine. The second explains Match Day improvements including live feedback from staff. The third features details of how the network game has been improved.
In the fourth video blog SI explains the enhancements they've made to the leaderboard mechanics. The fifth shows off the new 3D match engine in action and the sixth blog shows off the brand new Director Of Football feature.
Football Manager 2013 is due out on PC and Mac just in time for Christmas.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching