SEGA releases 6 videos detailing the updates in Football Manager 2013
Sports Interactive has been putting together some video blogs to detail the new updates that they have implemented in Football Manager 2013.
There are six in all and each one details the aspects of one particular update including the new Director Of Football feature for players who aren't that sold on backroom negotiations.
The first video blog details the improvements SI have made to the 3D match engine. The second explains Match Day improvements including live feedback from staff. The third features details of how the network game has been improved.
In the fourth video blog SI explains the enhancements they've made to the leaderboard mechanics. The fifth shows off the new 3D match engine in action and the sixth blog shows off the brand new Director Of Football feature.
Football Manager 2013 is due out on PC and Mac just in time for Christmas.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access