SEGA releases 6 videos detailing the updates in Football Manager 2013
Sports Interactive has been putting together some video blogs to detail the new updates that they have implemented in Football Manager 2013.
There are six in all and each one details the aspects of one particular update including the new Director Of Football feature for players who aren't that sold on backroom negotiations.
The first video blog details the improvements SI have made to the 3D match engine. The second explains Match Day improvements including live feedback from staff. The third features details of how the network game has been improved.
In the fourth video blog SI explains the enhancements they've made to the leaderboard mechanics. The fifth shows off the new 3D match engine in action and the sixth blog shows off the brand new Director Of Football feature.
Football Manager 2013 is due out on PC and Mac just in time for Christmas.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny