Casey Hudson helming a brand new IP at BioWare
BioWare has hinted at numerous future developments in the wake of the announcement that co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk are retiring after 17 years at the head of BioWare.
The most curious revelation is that Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson has a team of development leads working on building a completely new IP from the ground up.
"While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project," teased BioWare Edmonton and Montreal GM Aaryn Flynn, "he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology."
Quite what this project will be is still a mystery but it will be exciting to see what direction Hudson and his team are moving in especially now Muzyka and Zeschuk have left the building.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold