Casey Hudson helming a brand new IP at BioWare
BioWare has hinted at numerous future developments in the wake of the announcement that co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk are retiring after 17 years at the head of BioWare.
The most curious revelation is that Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson has a team of development leads working on building a completely new IP from the ground up.
"While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project," teased BioWare Edmonton and Montreal GM Aaryn Flynn, "he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology."
Quite what this project will be is still a mystery but it will be exciting to see what direction Hudson and his team are moving in especially now Muzyka and Zeschuk have left the building.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny