Casey Hudson helming a brand new IP at BioWare
BioWare has hinted at numerous future developments in the wake of the announcement that co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk are retiring after 17 years at the head of BioWare.
The most curious revelation is that Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson has a team of development leads working on building a completely new IP from the ground up.
"While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project," teased BioWare Edmonton and Montreal GM Aaryn Flynn, "he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology."
Quite what this project will be is still a mystery but it will be exciting to see what direction Hudson and his team are moving in especially now Muzyka and Zeschuk have left the building.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit