Casey Hudson helming a brand new IP at BioWare
BioWare has hinted at numerous future developments in the wake of the announcement that co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk are retiring after 17 years at the head of BioWare.
The most curious revelation is that Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson has a team of development leads working on building a completely new IP from the ground up.
"While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project," teased BioWare Edmonton and Montreal GM Aaryn Flynn, "he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology."
Quite what this project will be is still a mystery but it will be exciting to see what direction Hudson and his team are moving in especially now Muzyka and Zeschuk have left the building.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year