Casey Hudson helming a brand new IP at BioWare
BioWare has hinted at numerous future developments in the wake of the announcement that co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk are retiring after 17 years at the head of BioWare.
The most curious revelation is that Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson has a team of development leads working on building a completely new IP from the ground up.
"While Casey continues to oversee the development of our new Mass Effect project," teased BioWare Edmonton and Montreal GM Aaryn Flynn, "he and his leads are putting together their vision for an all new game set in a fictional universe, built from the bottom-up with all new gaming technology."
Quite what this project will be is still a mystery but it will be exciting to see what direction Hudson and his team are moving in especially now Muzyka and Zeschuk have left the building.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO