FIFA 13 demo approaches 2 million downloads
EA Sports has revealed that the FIFA 13 demo has been downloaded by almost two million excited football fans ahead of the game's release at the end of the month.
The demo was launched on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network earlier this week and has been downloaded almost two million times in just three days of being available. It provides football fanatics a taster of the greatly improved and nuanced new attacking control system that EA Canada has introduced in FIFA 13 making this game the most realistic entry in the series yet.
This year's demo allows players to experience the myriad of improvements across the game with Manchester City, Arsenal, Juventus, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund both on and off the pitch including the excitement and intrigue of injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip surrounding each team.
FIFA 13 will arrive in the North America on September the 25th with the UK and European release coming on September the 28th. It will be available on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PS Vita, PC, Wii, PS2 and PSP. FIFA 13 has also been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U which arrives on November the 18th in North America and November 30th in Europe and the UK.
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online