FIFA 13 demo approaches 2 million downloads
EA Sports has revealed that the FIFA 13 demo has been downloaded by almost two million excited football fans ahead of the game's release at the end of the month.
The demo was launched on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network earlier this week and has been downloaded almost two million times in just three days of being available. It provides football fanatics a taster of the greatly improved and nuanced new attacking control system that EA Canada has introduced in FIFA 13 making this game the most realistic entry in the series yet.
This year's demo allows players to experience the myriad of improvements across the game with Manchester City, Arsenal, Juventus, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund both on and off the pitch including the excitement and intrigue of injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip surrounding each team.
FIFA 13 will arrive in the North America on September the 25th with the UK and European release coming on September the 28th. It will be available on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PS Vita, PC, Wii, PS2 and PSP. FIFA 13 has also been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U which arrives on November the 18th in North America and November 30th in Europe and the UK.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title