FIFA 13 demo approaches 2 million downloads
EA Sports has revealed that the FIFA 13 demo has been downloaded by almost two million excited football fans ahead of the game's release at the end of the month.
The demo was launched on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network earlier this week and has been downloaded almost two million times in just three days of being available. It provides football fanatics a taster of the greatly improved and nuanced new attacking control system that EA Canada has introduced in FIFA 13 making this game the most realistic entry in the series yet.
This year's demo allows players to experience the myriad of improvements across the game with Manchester City, Arsenal, Juventus, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund both on and off the pitch including the excitement and intrigue of injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip surrounding each team.
FIFA 13 will arrive in the North America on September the 25th with the UK and European release coming on September the 28th. It will be available on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PS Vita, PC, Wii, PS2 and PSP. FIFA 13 has also been confirmed as a launch title for the Wii U which arrives on November the 18th in North America and November 30th in Europe and the UK.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side