Tekken Tag Tournament 2 hits consoles today
After a long build-up that began last year, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 sees its release today.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is only the second full appearance of Tekken on this console generation and brings radically updated version of the tag-team brawling action that entralled Tekken fans on the PS2 with the original Tekken Tag Tournament.
Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken project director said, "We are very excited for our fans in the western market to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and experience first-hand all of the improvements we made to the series, many of which were a result of their feedback to previous Tekken installments. The development team has gone to great lengths to ensure our fans have a completely new experience with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 by adding innovative new features like pair play, a vastly improved online experience, and the largest fighter roster ever. We hope that our fans enjoy the game as much as we have and are looking forward to watching the best fighters from around the world compete in the ultimate battle."
Tekken Tag Torunament 2 is available Xbox 360 and PS3 from today. Namco Bandai have also made the new premium social service, Tekken World Federation available for free for a limited time from today to celebrate the launch of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage