Win Borderlands 2 Loot Chest edition playing new online game Mount Jackmore
2K Games are running an online competition using a Borderlands 2-themed online game called Mount Jackmore.
Handsome Jack, the villain of the main storyline in Borderlands 2, has carved his face into the side of a mountain Mount Jackmore and Borderlands fans are encouraged to shoot this massive visage in order to get rid of it.
Players have 100 bullets to do as much damage as possible to the face in order to chip it away back to the bare rock. Prizes are given out at designated points during the game, players earn additional ammo every day and can even watch how their competitors are doing in real time.
Competing to damage Mount Jackmore across four rounds with the first starting today can earn prizes from Borderlands 2 pins and figurines to copies of the game. There is a special prize for the person that destroys the last piece of the face and there are also 16 Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest special editions up for grabs as well.
Mount Jackmore is available to play on the Borderlands 2 website. Borderlands 2 is out on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from September the 21st.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer