Win Borderlands 2 Loot Chest edition playing new online game Mount Jackmore
2K Games are running an online competition using a Borderlands 2-themed online game called Mount Jackmore.
Handsome Jack, the villain of the main storyline in Borderlands 2, has carved his face into the side of a mountain Mount Jackmore and Borderlands fans are encouraged to shoot this massive visage in order to get rid of it.
Players have 100 bullets to do as much damage as possible to the face in order to chip it away back to the bare rock. Prizes are given out at designated points during the game, players earn additional ammo every day and can even watch how their competitors are doing in real time.
Competing to damage Mount Jackmore across four rounds with the first starting today can earn prizes from Borderlands 2 pins and figurines to copies of the game. There is a special prize for the person that destroys the last piece of the face and there are also 16 Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest special editions up for grabs as well.
Mount Jackmore is available to play on the Borderlands 2 website. Borderlands 2 is out on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from September the 21st.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release