Darksiders II pre-order DLC adds two new dungeons
The new downloadable content for Darksiders II that comes free with pre-orders adds two new dungeons to the game.
The Argul's Tomb content is only available as a pre-order bonus for the moment but it does add two full dungeons and a new rail-shooter segment as well.
Argul's Tomb is set in a distant frozen realm far away from the events of the main game.
As with most pre-order bonus downloadable content is would be safe to assume that Argul's Tomb will be made available to buy at some point in the near future.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015