Darksiders II pre-order DLC adds two new dungeons
The new downloadable content for Darksiders II that comes free with pre-orders adds two new dungeons to the game.
The Argul's Tomb content is only available as a pre-order bonus for the moment but it does add two full dungeons and a new rail-shooter segment as well.
Argul's Tomb is set in a distant frozen realm far away from the events of the main game.
As with most pre-order bonus downloadable content is would be safe to assume that Argul's Tomb will be made available to buy at some point in the near future.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive