Darksiders II pre-order DLC adds two new dungeons
The new downloadable content for Darksiders II that comes free with pre-orders adds two new dungeons to the game.
The Argul's Tomb content is only available as a pre-order bonus for the moment but it does add two full dungeons and a new rail-shooter segment as well.
Argul's Tomb is set in a distant frozen realm far away from the events of the main game.
As with most pre-order bonus downloadable content is would be safe to assume that Argul's Tomb will be made available to buy at some point in the near future.
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory