Darksiders II pre-order DLC adds two new dungeons
The new downloadable content for Darksiders II that comes free with pre-orders adds two new dungeons to the game.
The Argul's Tomb content is only available as a pre-order bonus for the moment but it does add two full dungeons and a new rail-shooter segment as well.
Argul's Tomb is set in a distant frozen realm far away from the events of the main game.
As with most pre-order bonus downloadable content is would be safe to assume that Argul's Tomb will be made available to buy at some point in the near future.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer