Darksiders II pre-order DLC adds two new dungeons
The new downloadable content for Darksiders II that comes free with pre-orders adds two new dungeons to the game.
The Argul's Tomb content is only available as a pre-order bonus for the moment but it does add two full dungeons and a new rail-shooter segment as well.
Argul's Tomb is set in a distant frozen realm far away from the events of the main game.
As with most pre-order bonus downloadable content is would be safe to assume that Argul's Tomb will be made available to buy at some point in the near future.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update