Bayonetta 2 revealed as a Wii U exclusive
Nintendo has pulled off a bit of a coup by securing the sequel to the critically acclaimed action title Bayonetta as an exclusive.
Platinum Games and SEGA have cut a deal to bring Bayonetta 2, a sequel that fans have been clammering for for some time now, to the Wii U as a platform exclusive title.
It was believed that SEGA has cancelled the sequel earlier this year but that rumour seems to have been a bit of a smokescreen to conceal their true intentions.
This further cements Nintendo's commitment to bringing a great selection of core gaming experiences to the Wii U.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch