Bayonetta 2 revealed as a Wii U exclusive
Nintendo has pulled off a bit of a coup by securing the sequel to the critically acclaimed action title Bayonetta as an exclusive.
Platinum Games and SEGA have cut a deal to bring Bayonetta 2, a sequel that fans have been clammering for for some time now, to the Wii U as a platform exclusive title.
It was believed that SEGA has cancelled the sequel earlier this year but that rumour seems to have been a bit of a smokescreen to conceal their true intentions.
This further cements Nintendo's commitment to bringing a great selection of core gaming experiences to the Wii U.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title