Bayonetta 2 revealed as a Wii U exclusive
Nintendo has pulled off a bit of a coup by securing the sequel to the critically acclaimed action title Bayonetta as an exclusive.
Platinum Games and SEGA have cut a deal to bring Bayonetta 2, a sequel that fans have been clammering for for some time now, to the Wii U as a platform exclusive title.
It was believed that SEGA has cancelled the sequel earlier this year but that rumour seems to have been a bit of a smokescreen to conceal their true intentions.
This further cements Nintendo's commitment to bringing a great selection of core gaming experiences to the Wii U.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date