Bayonetta 2 revealed as a Wii U exclusive
Nintendo has pulled off a bit of a coup by securing the sequel to the critically acclaimed action title Bayonetta as an exclusive.
Platinum Games and SEGA have cut a deal to bring Bayonetta 2, a sequel that fans have been clammering for for some time now, to the Wii U as a platform exclusive title.
It was believed that SEGA has cancelled the sequel earlier this year but that rumour seems to have been a bit of a smokescreen to conceal their true intentions.
This further cements Nintendo's commitment to bringing a great selection of core gaming experiences to the Wii U.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side