Bayonetta 2 revealed as a Wii U exclusive
Nintendo has pulled off a bit of a coup by securing the sequel to the critically acclaimed action title Bayonetta as an exclusive.
Platinum Games and SEGA have cut a deal to bring Bayonetta 2, a sequel that fans have been clammering for for some time now, to the Wii U as a platform exclusive title.
It was believed that SEGA has cancelled the sequel earlier this year but that rumour seems to have been a bit of a smokescreen to conceal their true intentions.
This further cements Nintendo's commitment to bringing a great selection of core gaming experiences to the Wii U.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone