Apple unveils the iPhone 5
Apple has unveiled their next move in the smartphone market with the iPhone 5.
The new iPhone will feature Apple's new A6 processor which is twice as fast as the A5 processor powering the iPhone 4S. It will also be fitted with a brand new large screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1136x640.
The handset Apple has unveiled has been redesigned to fit in the hand more comfortably. The new larger screen has enough space on it to fit in a fifth row of icons and Apple believes that it will help the iPhone 5 deliver console quality graphics on a smartphone.
Preorders for the iPhone 5 open on September the 14th with the new device finally hitting stores on September the 21st.
Thanks The Verge.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title