Apple unveils the iPhone 5
Apple has unveiled their next move in the smartphone market with the iPhone 5.
The new iPhone will feature Apple's new A6 processor which is twice as fast as the A5 processor powering the iPhone 4S. It will also be fitted with a brand new large screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1136x640.
The handset Apple has unveiled has been redesigned to fit in the hand more comfortably. The new larger screen has enough space on it to fit in a fifth row of icons and Apple believes that it will help the iPhone 5 deliver console quality graphics on a smartphone.
Preorders for the iPhone 5 open on September the 14th with the new device finally hitting stores on September the 21st.
Thanks The Verge.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015