Apple unveils the iPhone 5
Apple has unveiled their next move in the smartphone market with the iPhone 5.
The new iPhone will feature Apple's new A6 processor which is twice as fast as the A5 processor powering the iPhone 4S. It will also be fitted with a brand new large screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1136x640.
The handset Apple has unveiled has been redesigned to fit in the hand more comfortably. The new larger screen has enough space on it to fit in a fifth row of icons and Apple believes that it will help the iPhone 5 deliver console quality graphics on a smartphone.
Preorders for the iPhone 5 open on September the 14th with the new device finally hitting stores on September the 21st.
Thanks The Verge.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year