Apple unveils the iPhone 5
Apple has unveiled their next move in the smartphone market with the iPhone 5.
The new iPhone will feature Apple's new A6 processor which is twice as fast as the A5 processor powering the iPhone 4S. It will also be fitted with a brand new large screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1136x640.
The handset Apple has unveiled has been redesigned to fit in the hand more comfortably. The new larger screen has enough space on it to fit in a fifth row of icons and Apple believes that it will help the iPhone 5 deliver console quality graphics on a smartphone.
Preorders for the iPhone 5 open on September the 14th with the new device finally hitting stores on September the 21st.
Thanks The Verge.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May