Apple unveils the iPhone 5
Apple has unveiled their next move in the smartphone market with the iPhone 5.
The new iPhone will feature Apple's new A6 processor which is twice as fast as the A5 processor powering the iPhone 4S. It will also be fitted with a brand new large screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1136x640.
The handset Apple has unveiled has been redesigned to fit in the hand more comfortably. The new larger screen has enough space on it to fit in a fifth row of icons and Apple believes that it will help the iPhone 5 deliver console quality graphics on a smartphone.
Preorders for the iPhone 5 open on September the 14th with the new device finally hitting stores on September the 21st.
Thanks The Verge.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III