No Japan release for the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Kojima Productions has announced that they will not be releasing the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Japan.
It is not quite clear why they have chosen only to release the PlayStation 3 version in Japan as Kojima Productions has said only that they have "various reasons" for the decision which probably boils down to the fact that the Xbox 360 isn't really all that popular in Japan.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is still on course for its February release date and it has been confirmed that the Xbox 360 version will be releasing in Europe and the US.
The game is being co-developed by Bayonetta studio Platinum Games who approached Kojima Productions to help finish the game when it became apparent that it was probably going to be canned.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year