No Japan release for the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Kojima Productions has announced that they will not be releasing the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Japan.
It is not quite clear why they have chosen only to release the PlayStation 3 version in Japan as Kojima Productions has said only that they have "various reasons" for the decision which probably boils down to the fact that the Xbox 360 isn't really all that popular in Japan.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is still on course for its February release date and it has been confirmed that the Xbox 360 version will be releasing in Europe and the US.
The game is being co-developed by Bayonetta studio Platinum Games who approached Kojima Productions to help finish the game when it became apparent that it was probably going to be canned.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer