No Japan release for the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Kojima Productions has announced that they will not be releasing the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Japan.
It is not quite clear why they have chosen only to release the PlayStation 3 version in Japan as Kojima Productions has said only that they have "various reasons" for the decision which probably boils down to the fact that the Xbox 360 isn't really all that popular in Japan.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is still on course for its February release date and it has been confirmed that the Xbox 360 version will be releasing in Europe and the US.
The game is being co-developed by Bayonetta studio Platinum Games who approached Kojima Productions to help finish the game when it became apparent that it was probably going to be canned.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One