No Japan release for the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Kojima Productions has announced that they will not be releasing the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Japan.
It is not quite clear why they have chosen only to release the PlayStation 3 version in Japan as Kojima Productions has said only that they have "various reasons" for the decision which probably boils down to the fact that the Xbox 360 isn't really all that popular in Japan.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is still on course for its February release date and it has been confirmed that the Xbox 360 version will be releasing in Europe and the US.
The game is being co-developed by Bayonetta studio Platinum Games who approached Kojima Productions to help finish the game when it became apparent that it was probably going to be canned.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3