No Japan release for the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Kojima Productions has announced that they will not be releasing the Xbox 360 version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Japan.
It is not quite clear why they have chosen only to release the PlayStation 3 version in Japan as Kojima Productions has said only that they have "various reasons" for the decision which probably boils down to the fact that the Xbox 360 isn't really all that popular in Japan.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is still on course for its February release date and it has been confirmed that the Xbox 360 version will be releasing in Europe and the US.
The game is being co-developed by Bayonetta studio Platinum Games who approached Kojima Productions to help finish the game when it became apparent that it was probably going to be canned.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title