Double Dragon: Neon bursts onto downloads
The classic brawler series Double Dragon has made its return today on console download services.
Double Dragon: Neon is the brainchild of Majesco and WayForward and brings back the Dragons, Billy and Jimmy to save the Marian, the woman they both love from their new enemy Skullmageddon using their martial arts skills.
Neon brings back the classic co-op brawler gameplay that made the Double Dragon games so popular when the series first surfaced back in 1987 with cutting edge technology like online multiplayer and HD graphics.
Double Dragon: Neon is available from today on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network for 800 MS Points and 9.99 GBP respectively.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side