Double Dragon: Neon bursts onto downloads
The classic brawler series Double Dragon has made its return today on console download services.
Double Dragon: Neon is the brainchild of Majesco and WayForward and brings back the Dragons, Billy and Jimmy to save the Marian, the woman they both love from their new enemy Skullmageddon using their martial arts skills.
Neon brings back the classic co-op brawler gameplay that made the Double Dragon games so popular when the series first surfaced back in 1987 with cutting edge technology like online multiplayer and HD graphics.
Double Dragon: Neon is available from today on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network for 800 MS Points and 9.99 GBP respectively.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3