Double Dragon: Neon bursts onto downloads
The classic brawler series Double Dragon has made its return today on console download services.
Double Dragon: Neon is the brainchild of Majesco and WayForward and brings back the Dragons, Billy and Jimmy to save the Marian, the woman they both love from their new enemy Skullmageddon using their martial arts skills.
Neon brings back the classic co-op brawler gameplay that made the Double Dragon games so popular when the series first surfaced back in 1987 with cutting edge technology like online multiplayer and HD graphics.
Double Dragon: Neon is available from today on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network for 800 MS Points and 9.99 GBP respectively.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes