Double Dragon: Neon bursts onto downloads
The classic brawler series Double Dragon has made its return today on console download services.
Double Dragon: Neon is the brainchild of Majesco and WayForward and brings back the Dragons, Billy and Jimmy to save the Marian, the woman they both love from their new enemy Skullmageddon using their martial arts skills.
Neon brings back the classic co-op brawler gameplay that made the Double Dragon games so popular when the series first surfaced back in 1987 with cutting edge technology like online multiplayer and HD graphics.
Double Dragon: Neon is available from today on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network for 800 MS Points and 9.99 GBP respectively.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO