Double Dragon: Neon bursts onto downloads
The classic brawler series Double Dragon has made its return today on console download services.
Double Dragon: Neon is the brainchild of Majesco and WayForward and brings back the Dragons, Billy and Jimmy to save the Marian, the woman they both love from their new enemy Skullmageddon using their martial arts skills.
Neon brings back the classic co-op brawler gameplay that made the Double Dragon games so popular when the series first surfaced back in 1987 with cutting edge technology like online multiplayer and HD graphics.
Double Dragon: Neon is available from today on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network for 800 MS Points and 9.99 GBP respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year