Mega Man creator Inafune reveals new crazy zombie game
Comcept boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has revealed his latest project which is a zombie game called Yaiba.
From the reveal trailer, Yaiba seems to be a beautifully stylised action title featuring robots, ninjas and zombies.
Inafune-san said, "A year and a half has passed after becoming independent, and I have been fortunate enough to announce several projects along the way. I have announced three consumer titles and three social game titles. I have given speeches in various seminars, panels, universities and schools. I have published three books. I am still aggressively challenging myself in various arenas."
"But I asked myself," he continued, "'Have I covered all everything?' It felt like something is missing; something people expect from me the most. Everywhere I go, people ask: 'Are you working on it? When is it coming?' The expectation seems higher in the west. The expectation is clear. Its for my next zombie game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015