Mega Man creator Inafune reveals new crazy zombie game
Comcept boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has revealed his latest project which is a zombie game called Yaiba.
From the reveal trailer, Yaiba seems to be a beautifully stylised action title featuring robots, ninjas and zombies.
Inafune-san said, "A year and a half has passed after becoming independent, and I have been fortunate enough to announce several projects along the way. I have announced three consumer titles and three social game titles. I have given speeches in various seminars, panels, universities and schools. I have published three books. I am still aggressively challenging myself in various arenas."
"But I asked myself," he continued, "'Have I covered all everything?' It felt like something is missing; something people expect from me the most. Everywhere I go, people ask: 'Are you working on it? When is it coming?' The expectation seems higher in the west. The expectation is clear. Its for my next zombie game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date