Mega Man creator Inafune reveals new crazy zombie game
Comcept boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has revealed his latest project which is a zombie game called Yaiba.
From the reveal trailer, Yaiba seems to be a beautifully stylised action title featuring robots, ninjas and zombies.
Inafune-san said, "A year and a half has passed after becoming independent, and I have been fortunate enough to announce several projects along the way. I have announced three consumer titles and three social game titles. I have given speeches in various seminars, panels, universities and schools. I have published three books. I am still aggressively challenging myself in various arenas."
"But I asked myself," he continued, "'Have I covered all everything?' It felt like something is missing; something people expect from me the most. Everywhere I go, people ask: 'Are you working on it? When is it coming?' The expectation seems higher in the west. The expectation is clear. Its for my next zombie game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October