Mega Man creator Inafune reveals new crazy zombie game
Comcept boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has revealed his latest project which is a zombie game called Yaiba.
From the reveal trailer, Yaiba seems to be a beautifully stylised action title featuring robots, ninjas and zombies.
Inafune-san said, "A year and a half has passed after becoming independent, and I have been fortunate enough to announce several projects along the way. I have announced three consumer titles and three social game titles. I have given speeches in various seminars, panels, universities and schools. I have published three books. I am still aggressively challenging myself in various arenas."
"But I asked myself," he continued, "'Have I covered all everything?' It felt like something is missing; something people expect from me the most. Everywhere I go, people ask: 'Are you working on it? When is it coming?' The expectation seems higher in the west. The expectation is clear. Its for my next zombie game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week