Mega Man creator Inafune reveals new crazy zombie game
Comcept boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has revealed his latest project which is a zombie game called Yaiba.
From the reveal trailer, Yaiba seems to be a beautifully stylised action title featuring robots, ninjas and zombies.
Inafune-san said, "A year and a half has passed after becoming independent, and I have been fortunate enough to announce several projects along the way. I have announced three consumer titles and three social game titles. I have given speeches in various seminars, panels, universities and schools. I have published three books. I am still aggressively challenging myself in various arenas."
"But I asked myself," he continued, "'Have I covered all everything?' It felt like something is missing; something people expect from me the most. Everywhere I go, people ask: 'Are you working on it? When is it coming?' The expectation seems higher in the west. The expectation is clear. Its for my next zombie game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer