Kojima Productions opening a Los Angeles studio
The developer behind Metal Gear Solid is that they are opening up a studio in Los Angeles.
The news appeared as part of a job advertisement searching for a gameplay programmer for technology, systems and tools development and it states that they job will be based in Los Angeles.
Senior producer at Kojima Productions, Kenichiro Imaizumi said back in February that they would look at opening up shop in LA if they can "find the right people".
Kojima Productions has revealed that they have a brand new open world MGS game in the works called Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show