Kojima Productions opening a Los Angeles studio
The developer behind Metal Gear Solid is that they are opening up a studio in Los Angeles.
The news appeared as part of a job advertisement searching for a gameplay programmer for technology, systems and tools development and it states that they job will be based in Los Angeles.
Senior producer at Kojima Productions, Kenichiro Imaizumi said back in February that they would look at opening up shop in LA if they can "find the right people".
Kojima Productions has revealed that they have a brand new open world MGS game in the works called Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto