Kojima Productions opening a Los Angeles studio
The developer behind Metal Gear Solid is that they are opening up a studio in Los Angeles.
The news appeared as part of a job advertisement searching for a gameplay programmer for technology, systems and tools development and it states that they job will be based in Los Angeles.
Senior producer at Kojima Productions, Kenichiro Imaizumi said back in February that they would look at opening up shop in LA if they can "find the right people".
Kojima Productions has revealed that they have a brand new open world MGS game in the works called Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer