Kojima Productions opening a Los Angeles studio
The developer behind Metal Gear Solid is that they are opening up a studio in Los Angeles.
The news appeared as part of a job advertisement searching for a gameplay programmer for technology, systems and tools development and it states that they job will be based in Los Angeles.
Senior producer at Kojima Productions, Kenichiro Imaizumi said back in February that they would look at opening up shop in LA if they can "find the right people".
Kojima Productions has revealed that they have a brand new open world MGS game in the works called Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update