Kojima Productions opening a Los Angeles studio
The developer behind Metal Gear Solid is that they are opening up a studio in Los Angeles.
The news appeared as part of a job advertisement searching for a gameplay programmer for technology, systems and tools development and it states that they job will be based in Los Angeles.
Senior producer at Kojima Productions, Kenichiro Imaizumi said back in February that they would look at opening up shop in LA if they can "find the right people".
Kojima Productions has revealed that they have a brand new open world MGS game in the works called Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year