Team porting Mass Effect 3 to the Wii U has two other games on the way for the console
Straight Right, the team tasked with porting Mass Effect 3 over to the Nintendo Wii U has claimed they have more on the way for the Wii U.
The head of the studio, Tom Crago has revealed that they are working on another big franchise title and a title based on their own IP for the Wii U as well as porting Mass Effect 3.
Crago said, "We've made a number of bets on the Wii U, so we're certainly hoping that the platform comes strongly out of the gate. We've got two other titles in development. One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."
He also revealed that Mass Effect 3 should be ready in time for it to be a launch title adding, "It's going to be a launch title, but of course we don't know quite yet when the hardware will launch. We intend to be there that same day."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat