Team porting Mass Effect 3 to the Wii U has two other games on the way for the console
Straight Right, the team tasked with porting Mass Effect 3 over to the Nintendo Wii U has claimed they have more on the way for the Wii U.
The head of the studio, Tom Crago has revealed that they are working on another big franchise title and a title based on their own IP for the Wii U as well as porting Mass Effect 3.
Crago said, "We've made a number of bets on the Wii U, so we're certainly hoping that the platform comes strongly out of the gate. We've got two other titles in development. One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."
He also revealed that Mass Effect 3 should be ready in time for it to be a launch title adding, "It's going to be a launch title, but of course we don't know quite yet when the hardware will launch. We intend to be there that same day."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year