Team porting Mass Effect 3 to the Wii U has two other games on the way for the console
Straight Right, the team tasked with porting Mass Effect 3 over to the Nintendo Wii U has claimed they have more on the way for the Wii U.
The head of the studio, Tom Crago has revealed that they are working on another big franchise title and a title based on their own IP for the Wii U as well as porting Mass Effect 3.
Crago said, "We've made a number of bets on the Wii U, so we're certainly hoping that the platform comes strongly out of the gate. We've got two other titles in development. One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."
He also revealed that Mass Effect 3 should be ready in time for it to be a launch title adding, "It's going to be a launch title, but of course we don't know quite yet when the hardware will launch. We intend to be there that same day."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching