Team porting Mass Effect 3 to the Wii U has two other games on the way for the console
Straight Right, the team tasked with porting Mass Effect 3 over to the Nintendo Wii U has claimed they have more on the way for the Wii U.
The head of the studio, Tom Crago has revealed that they are working on another big franchise title and a title based on their own IP for the Wii U as well as porting Mass Effect 3.
Crago said, "We've made a number of bets on the Wii U, so we're certainly hoping that the platform comes strongly out of the gate. We've got two other titles in development. One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."
He also revealed that Mass Effect 3 should be ready in time for it to be a launch title adding, "It's going to be a launch title, but of course we don't know quite yet when the hardware will launch. We intend to be there that same day."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto