Team porting Mass Effect 3 to the Wii U has two other games on the way for the console
Straight Right, the team tasked with porting Mass Effect 3 over to the Nintendo Wii U has claimed they have more on the way for the Wii U.
The head of the studio, Tom Crago has revealed that they are working on another big franchise title and a title based on their own IP for the Wii U as well as porting Mass Effect 3.
Crago said, "We've made a number of bets on the Wii U, so we're certainly hoping that the platform comes strongly out of the gate. We've got two other titles in development. One of them is original, our own IP, and another is based on another big franchise that will come out in 2013. It's a big title and you will have heard of it."
He also revealed that Mass Effect 3 should be ready in time for it to be a launch title adding, "It's going to be a launch title, but of course we don't know quite yet when the hardware will launch. We intend to be there that same day."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though