Indie hit Terraria coming to PS3 and Xbox 360
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing the popular indie title Terraria to consoles.
Terraria is a sandbox side scrolling adventure that allows players to build their own adventures while exploring and crafting in beautiful and massive worlds. It has seen 1.6 million players already since it launched last year on the PC.
The game's creator, Andrew Spinks gushed, "I can't say how excited I am to finally have Terraria come to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3! To see it come so far is a complete shock, especially after such humble beginnings. It's always been my dream to have as many people as possible know and enjoy Terraria as much as I have, and this is another big step in that direction! It's been awesome working with 505 Games, and I cant wait for everyone to see the additional features that theyve been able to bring to this new edition of the game."
Terraria will be launched on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade early on in 2013.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One