Indie hit Terraria coming to PS3 and Xbox 360
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing the popular indie title Terraria to consoles.
Terraria is a sandbox side scrolling adventure that allows players to build their own adventures while exploring and crafting in beautiful and massive worlds. It has seen 1.6 million players already since it launched last year on the PC.
The game's creator, Andrew Spinks gushed, "I can't say how excited I am to finally have Terraria come to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3! To see it come so far is a complete shock, especially after such humble beginnings. It's always been my dream to have as many people as possible know and enjoy Terraria as much as I have, and this is another big step in that direction! It's been awesome working with 505 Games, and I cant wait for everyone to see the additional features that theyve been able to bring to this new edition of the game."
Terraria will be launched on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade early on in 2013.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer