Indie hit Terraria coming to PS3 and Xbox 360
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing the popular indie title Terraria to consoles.
Terraria is a sandbox side scrolling adventure that allows players to build their own adventures while exploring and crafting in beautiful and massive worlds. It has seen 1.6 million players already since it launched last year on the PC.
The game's creator, Andrew Spinks gushed, "I can't say how excited I am to finally have Terraria come to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3! To see it come so far is a complete shock, especially after such humble beginnings. It's always been my dream to have as many people as possible know and enjoy Terraria as much as I have, and this is another big step in that direction! It's been awesome working with 505 Games, and I cant wait for everyone to see the additional features that theyve been able to bring to this new edition of the game."
Terraria will be launched on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade early on in 2013.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today