Indie hit Terraria coming to PS3 and Xbox 360
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing the popular indie title Terraria to consoles.
Terraria is a sandbox side scrolling adventure that allows players to build their own adventures while exploring and crafting in beautiful and massive worlds. It has seen 1.6 million players already since it launched last year on the PC.
The game's creator, Andrew Spinks gushed, "I can't say how excited I am to finally have Terraria come to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3! To see it come so far is a complete shock, especially after such humble beginnings. It's always been my dream to have as many people as possible know and enjoy Terraria as much as I have, and this is another big step in that direction! It's been awesome working with 505 Games, and I cant wait for everyone to see the additional features that theyve been able to bring to this new edition of the game."
Terraria will be launched on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade early on in 2013.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO