Indie hit Terraria coming to PS3 and Xbox 360
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing the popular indie title Terraria to consoles.
Terraria is a sandbox side scrolling adventure that allows players to build their own adventures while exploring and crafting in beautiful and massive worlds. It has seen 1.6 million players already since it launched last year on the PC.
The game's creator, Andrew Spinks gushed, "I can't say how excited I am to finally have Terraria come to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3! To see it come so far is a complete shock, especially after such humble beginnings. It's always been my dream to have as many people as possible know and enjoy Terraria as much as I have, and this is another big step in that direction! It's been awesome working with 505 Games, and I cant wait for everyone to see the additional features that theyve been able to bring to this new edition of the game."
Terraria will be launched on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade early on in 2013.
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle