Capcom reveals post-launch DLC for Resident Evil 6
Capcom has announced the details of post-launch downloadable content coming for Resident Evil 6.
There are three new multiplayer modes for Resident Evil 6 which will be made available as downloadable content.
Survivor mode twists the classic solo and team versus modes by placing any human player killed into the shoes of the enemy with the only way to return to human form being to kill two human players.
Predator mode pits human players against one player controlling the deadly Ustanak, a BOW that hunts Jake Walker through his single player campaign. Seige mode features two teams of players with one needing to protect a key NPC until the time is up while the others aim to kill the NPC.
Resident Evil 6 will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 2nd with a PC version due at a later date.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release