Capcom reveals post-launch DLC for Resident Evil 6
Capcom has announced the details of post-launch downloadable content coming for Resident Evil 6.
There are three new multiplayer modes for Resident Evil 6 which will be made available as downloadable content.
Survivor mode twists the classic solo and team versus modes by placing any human player killed into the shoes of the enemy with the only way to return to human form being to kill two human players.
Predator mode pits human players against one player controlling the deadly Ustanak, a BOW that hunts Jake Walker through his single player campaign. Seige mode features two teams of players with one needing to protect a key NPC until the time is up while the others aim to kill the NPC.
Resident Evil 6 will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 2nd with a PC version due at a later date.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone