Capcom reveals post-launch DLC for Resident Evil 6
Capcom has announced the details of post-launch downloadable content coming for Resident Evil 6.
There are three new multiplayer modes for Resident Evil 6 which will be made available as downloadable content.
Survivor mode twists the classic solo and team versus modes by placing any human player killed into the shoes of the enemy with the only way to return to human form being to kill two human players.
Predator mode pits human players against one player controlling the deadly Ustanak, a BOW that hunts Jake Walker through his single player campaign. Seige mode features two teams of players with one needing to protect a key NPC until the time is up while the others aim to kill the NPC.
Resident Evil 6 will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 2nd with a PC version due at a later date.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title