Capcom reveals post-launch DLC for Resident Evil 6
Capcom has announced the details of post-launch downloadable content coming for Resident Evil 6.
There are three new multiplayer modes for Resident Evil 6 which will be made available as downloadable content.
Survivor mode twists the classic solo and team versus modes by placing any human player killed into the shoes of the enemy with the only way to return to human form being to kill two human players.
Predator mode pits human players against one player controlling the deadly Ustanak, a BOW that hunts Jake Walker through his single player campaign. Seige mode features two teams of players with one needing to protect a key NPC until the time is up while the others aim to kill the NPC.
Resident Evil 6 will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 2nd with a PC version due at a later date.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer