Capcom reveals post-launch DLC for Resident Evil 6
Capcom has announced the details of post-launch downloadable content coming for Resident Evil 6.
There are three new multiplayer modes for Resident Evil 6 which will be made available as downloadable content.
Survivor mode twists the classic solo and team versus modes by placing any human player killed into the shoes of the enemy with the only way to return to human form being to kill two human players.
Predator mode pits human players against one player controlling the deadly Ustanak, a BOW that hunts Jake Walker through his single player campaign. Seige mode features two teams of players with one needing to protect a key NPC until the time is up while the others aim to kill the NPC.
Resident Evil 6 will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 2nd with a PC version due at a later date.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year