F1 2013 demo brings Monza to downloads this week
Codemasters has revealed that they will be launching a demo for F1 2013 later this week on downloads.
The demo will give F1 fans to try their hand at racing around the home last weekend's Italian Grand Prix, the historic Monza track, picking a challenger and trying to beat them in a five lap race.
The demo also features the Young Driver Test which is inspired by the real life event held at the dramatic Yas Marina track in Abu Dhabi.
The demo will be out on Xbox Live today in North America and Europe, on PC and worldwide and PSN in North America on the 11th of September and hits PSN in Europe on the 12th of September.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer