Sony has a team working with Bethesda on Dawnguard Skyrim DLC for PS3
Sony has confirmed that they have a team of PS3 developers working with Bethesda to get the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim out on the console.
Following Bethesda's confirmation that they are suffering technical problems in getting the Dawnguard downloadable content to work as well on the PlayStation 3 as it does on the PC and Xbox 360.
Sony's Adam Boyes said, "We work with all of our partners to try and solve their problems. We have a big, broad dev support team that works closely with Bethesdaand with all of our partnersto work with them to solve that any sort of issues they have along the way. Of course, I always want everything to work always for everyone. I can't promise any kind of resolution or timeline but can say that everyone involved is trying their best to get this stuff working."
The Dawnguard DLC has already arrived on the Xbox 360 and the PC and the brand new Hearthfire DLC has arrived on the Xbox as well.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update