Sony has a team working with Bethesda on Dawnguard Skyrim DLC for PS3
Sony has confirmed that they have a team of PS3 developers working with Bethesda to get the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim out on the console.
Following Bethesda's confirmation that they are suffering technical problems in getting the Dawnguard downloadable content to work as well on the PlayStation 3 as it does on the PC and Xbox 360.
Sony's Adam Boyes said, "We work with all of our partners to try and solve their problems. We have a big, broad dev support team that works closely with Bethesdaand with all of our partnersto work with them to solve that any sort of issues they have along the way. Of course, I always want everything to work always for everyone. I can't promise any kind of resolution or timeline but can say that everyone involved is trying their best to get this stuff working."
The Dawnguard DLC has already arrived on the Xbox 360 and the PC and the brand new Hearthfire DLC has arrived on the Xbox as well.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter