Sony has a team working with Bethesda on Dawnguard Skyrim DLC for PS3
Sony has confirmed that they have a team of PS3 developers working with Bethesda to get the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim out on the console.
Following Bethesda's confirmation that they are suffering technical problems in getting the Dawnguard downloadable content to work as well on the PlayStation 3 as it does on the PC and Xbox 360.
Sony's Adam Boyes said, "We work with all of our partners to try and solve their problems. We have a big, broad dev support team that works closely with Bethesdaand with all of our partnersto work with them to solve that any sort of issues they have along the way. Of course, I always want everything to work always for everyone. I can't promise any kind of resolution or timeline but can say that everyone involved is trying their best to get this stuff working."
The Dawnguard DLC has already arrived on the Xbox 360 and the PC and the brand new Hearthfire DLC has arrived on the Xbox as well.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3