Sony has a team working with Bethesda on Dawnguard Skyrim DLC for PS3
Sony has confirmed that they have a team of PS3 developers working with Bethesda to get the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim out on the console.
Following Bethesda's confirmation that they are suffering technical problems in getting the Dawnguard downloadable content to work as well on the PlayStation 3 as it does on the PC and Xbox 360.
Sony's Adam Boyes said, "We work with all of our partners to try and solve their problems. We have a big, broad dev support team that works closely with Bethesdaand with all of our partnersto work with them to solve that any sort of issues they have along the way. Of course, I always want everything to work always for everyone. I can't promise any kind of resolution or timeline but can say that everyone involved is trying their best to get this stuff working."
The Dawnguard DLC has already arrived on the Xbox 360 and the PC and the brand new Hearthfire DLC has arrived on the Xbox as well.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year