Sony has a team working with Bethesda on Dawnguard Skyrim DLC for PS3
Sony has confirmed that they have a team of PS3 developers working with Bethesda to get the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim out on the console.
Following Bethesda's confirmation that they are suffering technical problems in getting the Dawnguard downloadable content to work as well on the PlayStation 3 as it does on the PC and Xbox 360.
Sony's Adam Boyes said, "We work with all of our partners to try and solve their problems. We have a big, broad dev support team that works closely with Bethesdaand with all of our partnersto work with them to solve that any sort of issues they have along the way. Of course, I always want everything to work always for everyone. I can't promise any kind of resolution or timeline but can say that everyone involved is trying their best to get this stuff working."
The Dawnguard DLC has already arrived on the Xbox 360 and the PC and the brand new Hearthfire DLC has arrived on the Xbox as well.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below