WRC 3 demo powering onto PSN and XBLA later this month
Milestone has revealed the details and the date of a demo of WRC 3 will be releasing later this month.
The demo offers WRC fans to jump into a car as Sebastien Loeb either racing through a single stage of the Rally RACC-Rally de Espana or trying out the new Road To Glory mode. Completing the special stage in Road To Glory will unlock the games first challenge, Crash And Run Contest.
Marketing director Luisa Bixio said, "We are really excited to be able to announce the WRC 3 demo. In recent months, we've been watching the Facebook fan page and forums across which there has been unprecedented demand for a demo."
The WRC 3 demo will be released on September 21st on Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network on September 22nd. WRC 3 will be released on October the 12th on PS3, PC, Xbox 360 and the PS Vita.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer