Guild Wars 2 enjoys a spectacular reception
ArenaNet's long awaited MMO sequel, Guild Wars 2 has been ridiculously well-received since its launch last week.
In the ten days since its release Guild Wars 2 has had a bumper pre-launch weekend where over a million people played the game through the Headstart early access programme.
Guild Wars 2 has also topped the multiformat sales charts across Europe including the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Netherlands and Belgium.
President of ArenaNet Mike O'Brien said, "Our games have always been well-received in Europe, but this level of enthusiasm is both awesome and humbling. It also impresses upon us the responsibility we have to our players and explains why we've taken steps recently to constrain sales of Guild Wars 2 to ensure the highest quality of service. Of course, we hope to remedy this in the near future."
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September