Sports Interactive reveals the new Classic mode for Football Manager 2013
Sports Interactive has revealed raft of improvements and changes planned for Football Manager 2013.
The most significant of these is the new Classic mode to be introduced in Football Manager 2013. The Classic mode is a new mode that aims to make the Football Manager series more accessible.
It offers a much more simplified way to manage teams by concentrating on the nuts and bolts of team management making the game much less time consuming.
Miles Jacobson, boss at Sports Interactive said, "The introduction of FMC is a major step forward in Football Manager's evolution. In recent years it's become clear that there's a large group of people who would like to play Football Manager, but simply can't devote the time required to get the most out of the game in fact, now that they have families and other commitments, even some members of the SI team have found themselves in this position. We decided, therefore, to try to find a way to accommodate players with limited free time, without significantly diluting the experience. We believe that FMC achieves this beautifully."
He added, "I would, however, like to stress to our many, many fans around the world that the introduction of FMC will not impact in any way on the game that they've come to know and love. For those who still want the full, 'hands-on' experience, FM13 offers exactly what theyre looking for a bigger, better and even more immersive version of the world's greatest football management simulation."
Football Manager 2013 will be released on Mac and PC in time for Christmas 2012.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer