PES 2013 to launch before FIFA this year
For a while now it became an industry standard that Konami would launch Pro Evolution Soccer two weeks after EA released FIFA.
However, this year Konami are jumping the gun and launching PES 2013 the week before FIFA comes out.
Konami has worked long and hard on PES 2013 to make it about providing an authentic football experience with the new PES Full Control system giving players unprecendented control over every touch of the ball.
They will be gambling on how well they have managed pull this one off and we will find out on September when PES 2013 arrives on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015