PES 2013 to launch before FIFA this year
For a while now it became an industry standard that Konami would launch Pro Evolution Soccer two weeks after EA released FIFA.
However, this year Konami are jumping the gun and launching PES 2013 the week before FIFA comes out.
Konami has worked long and hard on PES 2013 to make it about providing an authentic football experience with the new PES Full Control system giving players unprecendented control over every touch of the ball.
They will be gambling on how well they have managed pull this one off and we will find out on September when PES 2013 arrives on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave