PES 2013 to launch before FIFA this year
For a while now it became an industry standard that Konami would launch Pro Evolution Soccer two weeks after EA released FIFA.
However, this year Konami are jumping the gun and launching PES 2013 the week before FIFA comes out.
Konami has worked long and hard on PES 2013 to make it about providing an authentic football experience with the new PES Full Control system giving players unprecendented control over every touch of the ball.
They will be gambling on how well they have managed pull this one off and we will find out on September when PES 2013 arrives on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today