PES 2013 to launch before FIFA this year
For a while now it became an industry standard that Konami would launch Pro Evolution Soccer two weeks after EA released FIFA.
However, this year Konami are jumping the gun and launching PES 2013 the week before FIFA comes out.
Konami has worked long and hard on PES 2013 to make it about providing an authentic football experience with the new PES Full Control system giving players unprecendented control over every touch of the ball.
They will be gambling on how well they have managed pull this one off and we will find out on September when PES 2013 arrives on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine