PES 2013 to launch before FIFA this year
For a while now it became an industry standard that Konami would launch Pro Evolution Soccer two weeks after EA released FIFA.
However, this year Konami are jumping the gun and launching PES 2013 the week before FIFA comes out.
Konami has worked long and hard on PES 2013 to make it about providing an authentic football experience with the new PES Full Control system giving players unprecendented control over every touch of the ball.
They will be gambling on how well they have managed pull this one off and we will find out on September when PES 2013 arrives on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title