Next-gen iPhone to be announced next week?
Apple has sent out invites for their next big media event which is believed to be the forum for revealing the iPhone 5.
Rumours have been flying around about the announcement of the next generation of iPhone since the beginning of the summer as well as the potential unveiling of an new seven-inch 'iPad Mini'.
The iPhone 5 is expected to feature an new larger screen, 4G LTE standard, a new 'nano' SIM standard and even a new dock connector.
Apple's next big media briefing will take place in San Francisco at 10am PST on September the 12th.
Thanks Ars Technica.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer