New Rovio game Bad Piggies coming at the end of the month
Rovio has revealed a new game that they will be launching at the end of September.
Bad Piggies gives the bad guys from the Angry Birds series their own game and telling the story from the side of the pigs themselves.
This will be the latest game in the Angry Birds franchise which has propelled Rovio into the limelight with over one billion downloads across all games so far.
Bad Piggies will be released on iOS, Android and Mac on September the 27th with the PC, Windows 8 and Windows Phone versions arriving soon after.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One