New Rovio game Bad Piggies coming at the end of the month
Rovio has revealed a new game that they will be launching at the end of September.
Bad Piggies gives the bad guys from the Angry Birds series their own game and telling the story from the side of the pigs themselves.
This will be the latest game in the Angry Birds franchise which has propelled Rovio into the limelight with over one billion downloads across all games so far.
Bad Piggies will be released on iOS, Android and Mac on September the 27th with the PC, Windows 8 and Windows Phone versions arriving soon after.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer