New Rovio game Bad Piggies coming at the end of the month
Rovio has revealed a new game that they will be launching at the end of September.
Bad Piggies gives the bad guys from the Angry Birds series their own game and telling the story from the side of the pigs themselves.
This will be the latest game in the Angry Birds franchise which has propelled Rovio into the limelight with over one billion downloads across all games so far.
Bad Piggies will be released on iOS, Android and Mac on September the 27th with the PC, Windows 8 and Windows Phone versions arriving soon after.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side