Steam Community Update goes live today
Today sees the full launch of the large update they have been testing for the Steam Community.
This is the most extensive update to the Steam Community in an long while and it adds a considerable volume of new features designed to help Steam users connect and communicate about their favourite games and share their own content with each other.
Game Hubs have been created to make it much easier to share content and talk about individual games with other fans. Group Updates have been set up to allow community created groups to communicate far more easily.
Users will get My Content Updates, a way to keep all their content in one place and share it with the rest of the Steam community including a wall for all user-created photos and videos. There are expanded Friend Update features allowing players to keep see what their friends are up to and share their achievements with them.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO