Steam Community Update goes live today
Today sees the full launch of the large update they have been testing for the Steam Community.
This is the most extensive update to the Steam Community in an long while and it adds a considerable volume of new features designed to help Steam users connect and communicate about their favourite games and share their own content with each other.
Game Hubs have been created to make it much easier to share content and talk about individual games with other fans. Group Updates have been set up to allow community created groups to communicate far more easily.
Users will get My Content Updates, a way to keep all their content in one place and share it with the rest of the Steam community including a wall for all user-created photos and videos. There are expanded Friend Update features allowing players to keep see what their friends are up to and share their achievements with them.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III