Next Resident Evil 6 demo detailed and dated
Capcom has given more details of the Resident Evil 6 demo that will be released later this month.
The new demo will feature three more tasters of the single player and co-op gameplay as well as introducing even more enemies and some new weaponry.
Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper deal with the victims of the latest bioterrorist attack wandering around the dark corridors of Ivy University. Meanwhile Jake and Sherry are taking on the J'avo in all their mutant forms on the streets of Lianshiang.
Finally Chris Redfield and Piers Edonia are in the Eastern European state of Edonia fighting J'avo forces offering players a taste of different weapon loadouts.
This demo will arrive on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 18th. The game will be out on October the 2nd on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May