Next Resident Evil 6 demo detailed and dated
Capcom has given more details of the Resident Evil 6 demo that will be released later this month.
The new demo will feature three more tasters of the single player and co-op gameplay as well as introducing even more enemies and some new weaponry.
Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper deal with the victims of the latest bioterrorist attack wandering around the dark corridors of Ivy University. Meanwhile Jake and Sherry are taking on the J'avo in all their mutant forms on the streets of Lianshiang.
Finally Chris Redfield and Piers Edonia are in the Eastern European state of Edonia fighting J'avo forces offering players a taste of different weapon loadouts.
This demo will arrive on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 18th. The game will be out on October the 2nd on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3