Next Resident Evil 6 demo detailed and dated
Capcom has given more details of the Resident Evil 6 demo that will be released later this month.
The new demo will feature three more tasters of the single player and co-op gameplay as well as introducing even more enemies and some new weaponry.
Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper deal with the victims of the latest bioterrorist attack wandering around the dark corridors of Ivy University. Meanwhile Jake and Sherry are taking on the J'avo in all their mutant forms on the streets of Lianshiang.
Finally Chris Redfield and Piers Edonia are in the Eastern European state of Edonia fighting J'avo forces offering players a taste of different weapon loadouts.
This demo will arrive on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 18th. The game will be out on October the 2nd on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date