Next Resident Evil 6 demo detailed and dated
Capcom has given more details of the Resident Evil 6 demo that will be released later this month.
The new demo will feature three more tasters of the single player and co-op gameplay as well as introducing even more enemies and some new weaponry.
Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper deal with the victims of the latest bioterrorist attack wandering around the dark corridors of Ivy University. Meanwhile Jake and Sherry are taking on the J'avo in all their mutant forms on the streets of Lianshiang.
Finally Chris Redfield and Piers Edonia are in the Eastern European state of Edonia fighting J'avo forces offering players a taste of different weapon loadouts.
This demo will arrive on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 18th. The game will be out on October the 2nd on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto