Next Resident Evil 6 demo detailed and dated
Capcom has given more details of the Resident Evil 6 demo that will be released later this month.
The new demo will feature three more tasters of the single player and co-op gameplay as well as introducing even more enemies and some new weaponry.
Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper deal with the victims of the latest bioterrorist attack wandering around the dark corridors of Ivy University. Meanwhile Jake and Sherry are taking on the J'avo in all their mutant forms on the streets of Lianshiang.
Finally Chris Redfield and Piers Edonia are in the Eastern European state of Edonia fighting J'avo forces offering players a taste of different weapon loadouts.
This demo will arrive on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 18th. The game will be out on October the 2nd on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side