Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim hits Xbox Live
Today Bethesda has launched their second bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim on the Xbox 360.
Unlike Dawnguard, which adds another deep questline to Skyrim, Hearthfire focuses on some of the more distracting elements of Skyrim's gameplay. It will add the ability for players to build their own houses.
Homes can range from tiny cottages in the most remote regions to large walled compounds complete with armouries, greenhouses and alchemy labs. Players can hire guards to protect their homes and even adopt children and build a family in their homes.
Hearthfire arrives today on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 MS Points. This DLC is included in the 30-day exclusivity deal with Microsoft after which, barring any technical problems, Hearthfire should be headed to PS3 and PC as well.
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel