Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim hits Xbox Live
Today Bethesda has launched their second bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim on the Xbox 360.
Unlike Dawnguard, which adds another deep questline to Skyrim, Hearthfire focuses on some of the more distracting elements of Skyrim's gameplay. It will add the ability for players to build their own houses.
Homes can range from tiny cottages in the most remote regions to large walled compounds complete with armouries, greenhouses and alchemy labs. Players can hire guards to protect their homes and even adopt children and build a family in their homes.
Hearthfire arrives today on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 MS Points. This DLC is included in the 30-day exclusivity deal with Microsoft after which, barring any technical problems, Hearthfire should be headed to PS3 and PC as well.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015