Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim hits Xbox Live
Today Bethesda has launched their second bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim on the Xbox 360.
Unlike Dawnguard, which adds another deep questline to Skyrim, Hearthfire focuses on some of the more distracting elements of Skyrim's gameplay. It will add the ability for players to build their own houses.
Homes can range from tiny cottages in the most remote regions to large walled compounds complete with armouries, greenhouses and alchemy labs. Players can hire guards to protect their homes and even adopt children and build a family in their homes.
Hearthfire arrives today on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 MS Points. This DLC is included in the 30-day exclusivity deal with Microsoft after which, barring any technical problems, Hearthfire should be headed to PS3 and PC as well.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release