Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim hits Xbox Live
Today Bethesda has launched their second bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim on the Xbox 360.
Unlike Dawnguard, which adds another deep questline to Skyrim, Hearthfire focuses on some of the more distracting elements of Skyrim's gameplay. It will add the ability for players to build their own houses.
Homes can range from tiny cottages in the most remote regions to large walled compounds complete with armouries, greenhouses and alchemy labs. Players can hire guards to protect their homes and even adopt children and build a family in their homes.
Hearthfire arrives today on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 MS Points. This DLC is included in the 30-day exclusivity deal with Microsoft after which, barring any technical problems, Hearthfire should be headed to PS3 and PC as well.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year