Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim hits Xbox Live
Today Bethesda has launched their second bundle of downloadable content for Skyrim on the Xbox 360.
Unlike Dawnguard, which adds another deep questline to Skyrim, Hearthfire focuses on some of the more distracting elements of Skyrim's gameplay. It will add the ability for players to build their own houses.
Homes can range from tiny cottages in the most remote regions to large walled compounds complete with armouries, greenhouses and alchemy labs. Players can hire guards to protect their homes and even adopt children and build a family in their homes.
Hearthfire arrives today on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 MS Points. This DLC is included in the 30-day exclusivity deal with Microsoft after which, barring any technical problems, Hearthfire should be headed to PS3 and PC as well.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO