Insomniac may have a new IP, Fuse, in the works
CEO of Insomniac Games, Ted Price has revealed that they will be announcing a new IP called Fuse later this month.
It could be another new IP that Insomniac is working on but it seems that Fuse could very well be the new name for their action title Overstrike.
Overstrike was revealed at E3 2011 as an action title following the exploits an elite team of four agents known for their ability to 'improvise' called Overstrike 9 and is Insomniac's very first multiformat title.
Price made the announcement during his keynote speech at this year's PAX Prime in Seattle.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One