Insomniac may have a new IP, Fuse, in the works
CEO of Insomniac Games, Ted Price has revealed that they will be announcing a new IP called Fuse later this month.
It could be another new IP that Insomniac is working on but it seems that Fuse could very well be the new name for their action title Overstrike.
Overstrike was revealed at E3 2011 as an action title following the exploits an elite team of four agents known for their ability to 'improvise' called Overstrike 9 and is Insomniac's very first multiformat title.
Price made the announcement during his keynote speech at this year's PAX Prime in Seattle.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced