Insomniac may have a new IP, Fuse, in the works
CEO of Insomniac Games, Ted Price has revealed that they will be announcing a new IP called Fuse later this month.
It could be another new IP that Insomniac is working on but it seems that Fuse could very well be the new name for their action title Overstrike.
Overstrike was revealed at E3 2011 as an action title following the exploits an elite team of four agents known for their ability to 'improvise' called Overstrike 9 and is Insomniac's very first multiformat title.
Price made the announcement during his keynote speech at this year's PAX Prime in Seattle.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan