Insomniac may have a new IP, Fuse, in the works
CEO of Insomniac Games, Ted Price has revealed that they will be announcing a new IP called Fuse later this month.
It could be another new IP that Insomniac is working on but it seems that Fuse could very well be the new name for their action title Overstrike.
Overstrike was revealed at E3 2011 as an action title following the exploits an elite team of four agents known for their ability to 'improvise' called Overstrike 9 and is Insomniac's very first multiformat title.
Price made the announcement during his keynote speech at this year's PAX Prime in Seattle.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015