Insomniac may have a new IP, Fuse, in the works
CEO of Insomniac Games, Ted Price has revealed that they will be announcing a new IP called Fuse later this month.
It could be another new IP that Insomniac is working on but it seems that Fuse could very well be the new name for their action title Overstrike.
Overstrike was revealed at E3 2011 as an action title following the exploits an elite team of four agents known for their ability to 'improvise' called Overstrike 9 and is Insomniac's very first multiformat title.
Price made the announcement during his keynote speech at this year's PAX Prime in Seattle.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light