New IP evolves out of Brothers In Arms Furious 4
Gearbox's new Brothers In Arms game Furious 4 is to drop the associations with the Brothers In Arms series when it emerges from cover.
When the new game was announced it drew a lot of comparisons with Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds for its comic-book approach to violence which also raised a few question marks over the change in direction for the Brothers In Arms series.
Randy Pitchford, CEO at Gearbox has revealed that when they start talking about Furious 4 again it will be as a completely new IP with no mention of the Brothers In Arms series.
Pitchford explained, "Our Pokmon has evolved. It has different powers."
For now though, Gearbox is concentrating their full efforts on Borderlands 2 for now which will be released on September the 21st.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today