New IP evolves out of Brothers In Arms Furious 4
Gearbox's new Brothers In Arms game Furious 4 is to drop the associations with the Brothers In Arms series when it emerges from cover.
When the new game was announced it drew a lot of comparisons with Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds for its comic-book approach to violence which also raised a few question marks over the change in direction for the Brothers In Arms series.
Randy Pitchford, CEO at Gearbox has revealed that when they start talking about Furious 4 again it will be as a completely new IP with no mention of the Brothers In Arms series.
Pitchford explained, "Our Pokmon has evolved. It has different powers."
For now though, Gearbox is concentrating their full efforts on Borderlands 2 for now which will be released on September the 21st.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America