New IP evolves out of Brothers In Arms Furious 4
Gearbox's new Brothers In Arms game Furious 4 is to drop the associations with the Brothers In Arms series when it emerges from cover.
When the new game was announced it drew a lot of comparisons with Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds for its comic-book approach to violence which also raised a few question marks over the change in direction for the Brothers In Arms series.
Randy Pitchford, CEO at Gearbox has revealed that when they start talking about Furious 4 again it will be as a completely new IP with no mention of the Brothers In Arms series.
Pitchford explained, "Our Pokmon has evolved. It has different powers."
For now though, Gearbox is concentrating their full efforts on Borderlands 2 for now which will be released on September the 21st.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan