Gotham City Impostors goes free-to-play on the PC
Monolith's quirky multiplayer online shooter Gotham City Impostors is going free-to-play on the PC.
The game client is now available for free on Steam and anyone who downloads it will also be able to access all the DLC which has been released so far including extra maps, weapons and other gear.
It also features the new join-in-progress matchmaking system which will make sure players always get dropped into a populated map.
Gotham City Impostors is also available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 although these versions aren't free to play.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching