Gotham City Impostors goes free-to-play on the PC
Monolith's quirky multiplayer online shooter Gotham City Impostors is going free-to-play on the PC.
The game client is now available for free on Steam and anyone who downloads it will also be able to access all the DLC which has been released so far including extra maps, weapons and other gear.
It also features the new join-in-progress matchmaking system which will make sure players always get dropped into a populated map.
Gotham City Impostors is also available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 although these versions aren't free to play.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network