Gotham City Impostors goes free-to-play on the PC
Monolith's quirky multiplayer online shooter Gotham City Impostors is going free-to-play on the PC.
The game client is now available for free on Steam and anyone who downloads it will also be able to access all the DLC which has been released so far including extra maps, weapons and other gear.
It also features the new join-in-progress matchmaking system which will make sure players always get dropped into a populated map.
Gotham City Impostors is also available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 although these versions aren't free to play.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One