Gotham City Impostors goes free-to-play on the PC
Monolith's quirky multiplayer online shooter Gotham City Impostors is going free-to-play on the PC.
The game client is now available for free on Steam and anyone who downloads it will also be able to access all the DLC which has been released so far including extra maps, weapons and other gear.
It also features the new join-in-progress matchmaking system which will make sure players always get dropped into a populated map.
Gotham City Impostors is also available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 although these versions aren't free to play.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side