Gotham City Impostors goes free-to-play on the PC
Monolith's quirky multiplayer online shooter Gotham City Impostors is going free-to-play on the PC.
The game client is now available for free on Steam and anyone who downloads it will also be able to access all the DLC which has been released so far including extra maps, weapons and other gear.
It also features the new join-in-progress matchmaking system which will make sure players always get dropped into a populated map.
Gotham City Impostors is also available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 although these versions aren't free to play.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3