World Tekken Federation free at launch of Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Namco Bandai has revealed that World Tekken Federation, their premium online service for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be free at launch.
The World Tekken Federation will offer Tekken Tag Tournament 2 players a social platform to compare stats, create and manage teams with friends, compete in online events and even discuss the delicate intricacies of the latest entry in the Tekken series.
Carlson Choi from Namco Bandai said, "With Tekken Tag Tournament 2, the team is committed to providing an unparalleled fighting game experience and are proving our dedication to this effort by offering World Tekken Federation free of charge to everyone who buys a copy of the game. Bringing together Tekken fans from around the globe in such a robust online community is a first for the fighting game genre and will give veterans and beginners a chance to develop their fighting skills in an exciting new way."
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September the 14th and World Tekken Federation will launch alongside it.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest