World Tekken Federation free at launch of Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Namco Bandai has revealed that World Tekken Federation, their premium online service for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be free at launch.
The World Tekken Federation will offer Tekken Tag Tournament 2 players a social platform to compare stats, create and manage teams with friends, compete in online events and even discuss the delicate intricacies of the latest entry in the Tekken series.
Carlson Choi from Namco Bandai said, "With Tekken Tag Tournament 2, the team is committed to providing an unparalleled fighting game experience and are proving our dedication to this effort by offering World Tekken Federation free of charge to everyone who buys a copy of the game. Bringing together Tekken fans from around the globe in such a robust online community is a first for the fighting game genre and will give veterans and beginners a chance to develop their fighting skills in an exciting new way."
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September the 14th and World Tekken Federation will launch alongside it.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May