World Tekken Federation free at launch of Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Namco Bandai has revealed that World Tekken Federation, their premium online service for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be free at launch.
The World Tekken Federation will offer Tekken Tag Tournament 2 players a social platform to compare stats, create and manage teams with friends, compete in online events and even discuss the delicate intricacies of the latest entry in the Tekken series.
Carlson Choi from Namco Bandai said, "With Tekken Tag Tournament 2, the team is committed to providing an unparalleled fighting game experience and are proving our dedication to this effort by offering World Tekken Federation free of charge to everyone who buys a copy of the game. Bringing together Tekken fans from around the globe in such a robust online community is a first for the fighting game genre and will give veterans and beginners a chance to develop their fighting skills in an exciting new way."
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September the 14th and World Tekken Federation will launch alongside it.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date