World Tekken Federation free at launch of Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Namco Bandai has revealed that World Tekken Federation, their premium online service for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be free at launch.
The World Tekken Federation will offer Tekken Tag Tournament 2 players a social platform to compare stats, create and manage teams with friends, compete in online events and even discuss the delicate intricacies of the latest entry in the Tekken series.
Carlson Choi from Namco Bandai said, "With Tekken Tag Tournament 2, the team is committed to providing an unparalleled fighting game experience and are proving our dedication to this effort by offering World Tekken Federation free of charge to everyone who buys a copy of the game. Bringing together Tekken fans from around the globe in such a robust online community is a first for the fighting game genre and will give veterans and beginners a chance to develop their fighting skills in an exciting new way."
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September the 14th and World Tekken Federation will launch alongside it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though