Dishonored iOS game launches today
In order for gamers to get ready for the challenges that will face them in Dishonored when it arrives in October Bethesda has released a free game on iOS.
Dishonored Rat Assassin has players help clear the streets of Dunwall (where the full game is set) of the rats that carry the deadly disease that is plaguing the city's population.
It's not just a simple case of stomping on rats though. Players have a number of supernatural abilities at their disposal including Shadow and Adrenaline skills along with the ability to bend time and complete the 12 challenges in the game.
Dishonored Rat Assassin is available for iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S) and iPod Touch 4 for free from today. Dishonored will release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 12th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3