Dishonored iOS game launches today
In order for gamers to get ready for the challenges that will face them in Dishonored when it arrives in October Bethesda has released a free game on iOS.
Dishonored Rat Assassin has players help clear the streets of Dunwall (where the full game is set) of the rats that carry the deadly disease that is plaguing the city's population.
It's not just a simple case of stomping on rats though. Players have a number of supernatural abilities at their disposal including Shadow and Adrenaline skills along with the ability to bend time and complete the 12 challenges in the game.
Dishonored Rat Assassin is available for iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S) and iPod Touch 4 for free from today. Dishonored will release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 12th.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer