Dishonored iOS game launches today
In order for gamers to get ready for the challenges that will face them in Dishonored when it arrives in October Bethesda has released a free game on iOS.
Dishonored Rat Assassin has players help clear the streets of Dunwall (where the full game is set) of the rats that carry the deadly disease that is plaguing the city's population.
It's not just a simple case of stomping on rats though. Players have a number of supernatural abilities at their disposal including Shadow and Adrenaline skills along with the ability to bend time and complete the 12 challenges in the game.
Dishonored Rat Assassin is available for iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S) and iPod Touch 4 for free from today. Dishonored will release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 12th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO