Dishonored iOS game launches today
In order for gamers to get ready for the challenges that will face them in Dishonored when it arrives in October Bethesda has released a free game on iOS.
Dishonored Rat Assassin has players help clear the streets of Dunwall (where the full game is set) of the rats that carry the deadly disease that is plaguing the city's population.
It's not just a simple case of stomping on rats though. Players have a number of supernatural abilities at their disposal including Shadow and Adrenaline skills along with the ability to bend time and complete the 12 challenges in the game.
Dishonored Rat Assassin is available for iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S) and iPod Touch 4 for free from today. Dishonored will release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 12th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update