Dishonored iOS game launches today
In order for gamers to get ready for the challenges that will face them in Dishonored when it arrives in October Bethesda has released a free game on iOS.
Dishonored Rat Assassin has players help clear the streets of Dunwall (where the full game is set) of the rats that carry the deadly disease that is plaguing the city's population.
It's not just a simple case of stomping on rats though. Players have a number of supernatural abilities at their disposal including Shadow and Adrenaline skills along with the ability to bend time and complete the 12 challenges in the game.
Dishonored Rat Assassin is available for iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S) and iPod Touch 4 for free from today. Dishonored will release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 12th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III