Multiplayer coming to the console versions of Sniper Elite V2
Rebellion has announced that they are bringing full multiplayer to their World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2.
Both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sniper Elite V2 will be receiving online multiplayer gameplay featuring four distinct modes. These are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King.
Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley said, "Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement!"
The multiplayer DLC for Sniper Elite V2 will be made available later this year on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3