Multiplayer coming to the console versions of Sniper Elite V2
Rebellion has announced that they are bringing full multiplayer to their World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2.
Both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sniper Elite V2 will be receiving online multiplayer gameplay featuring four distinct modes. These are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King.
Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley said, "Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement!"
The multiplayer DLC for Sniper Elite V2 will be made available later this year on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch