Multiplayer coming to the console versions of Sniper Elite V2
Rebellion has announced that they are bringing full multiplayer to their World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2.
Both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sniper Elite V2 will be receiving online multiplayer gameplay featuring four distinct modes. These are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King.
Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley said, "Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement!"
The multiplayer DLC for Sniper Elite V2 will be made available later this year on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer