Multiplayer coming to the console versions of Sniper Elite V2
Rebellion has announced that they are bringing full multiplayer to their World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2.
Both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sniper Elite V2 will be receiving online multiplayer gameplay featuring four distinct modes. These are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King.
Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley said, "Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement!"
The multiplayer DLC for Sniper Elite V2 will be made available later this year on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens