Multiplayer coming to the console versions of Sniper Elite V2
Rebellion has announced that they are bringing full multiplayer to their World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2.
Both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Sniper Elite V2 will be receiving online multiplayer gameplay featuring four distinct modes. These are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Distance King and Team Distance King.
Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley said, "Rebellion is very excited to release this multiplayer support for console. We have always believed in supporting and building our games communities as best we can. This is in part to say thank you to dedicated gamers for buying our games, and also to say keep an eye out for our next big Sniper Elite announcement!"
The multiplayer DLC for Sniper Elite V2 will be made available later this year on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network